Is It Wrong To...

wagner

Ha, I have this friend on mine that is always posting these religious quotes, and I think its pretty retarded the shit he says and the other Jesus freaks always have dumbass comments too. So many times have I just wanted to post something and piss them off and cause chaos but I also dont know if it would be wrong of me or not.

Enjoy it so long as you can live with all the comes from it :D

It is funny to me when people freak out about other people's facebook status. Facebook is serious business like the rest of the interwebz.

My favorite is to post crazy stuff for those that leave crazy political stuff as their status. Then there is the classic leaving bad advice for someone who airs their personal business on there.

Mess with people and cause general chaos via a facebook status?

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn68/LauReN_The_Lion/Joker-1-2.jpg

I leave my status as Single just to piss my g/f off. Then I'll get messages from old girlfriends and she'll get pissed. I’ve got to reminder her that I'm wanted and she's replaceable... Is that wrong?

yes and yes

Ha, I have this friend on mine that is always posting these religious quotes, and I think its pretty retarded the shit he says and the other Jesus freaks always have dumbass comments too. So many times have I just wanted to post something and piss them off and cause chaos but I also dont know if it would be wrong of me or not.

Who cares?

I have family who I see maybe once or twice a year but since joining facebook, I see all the annoying shit and opinions they have. I wish I never made them friends. I just want to post on each of their walls that I dont care what you did in famville, what club you joined, why the grammys are all wrong, or what the fuck your horoscope is every freakin day.

I have family who I see maybe once or twice a year but since joining facebook, I see all the annoying shit and opinions they have. I wish I never made them friends. I just want to post on each of their walls that I dont care what you did in famville, what club you joined, why the grammys are all wrong, or what the fuck your horoscope is every freakin day.

Defriend them, problem solved.

Who cares?

I see your point

Thats why I liked facebook, because you required a school email to join, which would prevent it from becoming myspace. Then they let everyone in, and that was still ok because I could stay in touch with friends. Facebook is slowly becoming myspace with all this horoscope, farmville bullshit, and people posting dumbass shit about themselves.