Snow Drags 5 Feb 2010

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep blew the top radiator hose, I have been smelling some coolant lately and was wondering where it was comming from. Must have been a small hole that got much bigger. Hose is $14 at autozone. Meh, easy fix. I was able to get 2 10mm bolts off and the the hose duct tape it for a ride home.

Anthony, I did stop at the speedway on 310 and 70 for some 50/50 coolant, filled it and the overflow and it took half a bottle. Made it home and the guage never left normal. I'm kinda mad I got all the way out there and had no runs. That was some fuckin deep wet ass snow though. LOL

The Jeeps were having fun.

Oh and Anthony's truck is kick ass in that shit. I couldn't keep up with him driving out there. Hell I got sideways on 40 in some deep stuff right before we got there. :)

we were pulling a neon motor while you guys were eating, and then met up for snow fun.. you shouldve come out

we were in the maroon lifted grand cherokee and had a great time, however the night went like this

Jeep>snow, ditches, bitches, and fields

bails of hay>jeep's front bumper

nice seein gya man its been a while an yea he that bumper got jacked hahah

fun indeed! I think Ben and I were basically just plowing the roads with the low bumpers ha.

nice seeing you as well again sir

Had a great time. I was surprised Paul made it more than 10ft on the pit bike, lol.

meh his bike is so sketchy

i got the expedition stuck for about 20 minuites before every one got there in a side parking lot there.... ughh fml haha

was way too deep for 2wd so sucked so i spent the night being the tow hook bitch haha

shanton=crazy mother fucker lol almost slid downa hill into a pond

an there was one part of the snow that was up past my hip that i was trying to walk threw ahhh

Definitely fun seeing some of the old crew and meeting a few of you for the first time.

It was strangely gratifying to plow through bumper-deep snow in a 2WD Buick sedan and then to see some of you posers get your AWD's and 4x4's stuck where I just plowed. Never underestimate a senior citizen in an old Buick. ;)

And Wonder Fail, did your car even make it halfway across the lot the whole night? You bring shame to the fraternity of FWD. :gtfo:

Next time we need sleds or an inner tube and a tow rope. :D