Snow Drags 5 Feb 2010

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely fun seeing some of the old crew and meeting a few of you for the first time.

It was strangely gratifying to plow through bumper-deep snow in a 2WD Buick sedan and then to see some of you posers get your AWD's and 4x4's stuck where I just plowed. Never underestimate a senior citizen in an old Buick. ;)

And Wonder Fail, did your car even make it halfway across the lot the whole night? You bring shame to the fraternity of FWD. :gtfo:

Next time we need sleds or an inner tube and a tow rope. :D

i had a sled/saucer...an a t ow rope...but no one wanted to use it

Had a great time. Anthony almost hit me and Doc proved all you need is a proper set of tires and a decent driver. lol

And, you can't beat Paul thinking Norm and I were security and turning into a different parking lot only to get stuck with nobody knowing it. :D

Oh, an no acceleration problems for me. ;)

Definitely fun seeing some of the old crew and meeting a few of you for the first time.

It was strangely gratifying to plow through bumper-deep snow in a 2WD Buick sedan and then to see some of you posers get your AWD's and 4x4's stuck where I just plowed. Never underestimate a senior citizen in an old Buick. ;)

And Wonder Fail, did your car even make it halfway across the lot the whole night? You bring shame to the fraternity of FWD. :gtfo:

Next time we need sleds or an inner tube and a tow rope. :D

Lol, nice meeting you Doc! Again, let me know about any ironbutt trip.

The Jeeps were having fun.

My orange cherokee was beasting that hill. Took out a few trees as well :asshole:

Finally to cap the night off, I worked that Excursion with a 10" lift. He got me a few times but then in 4wd Low, I blew the doors off. :bangbang: