New traffic law idea..

Draco-REX

I'll call it the Nurburgring Law:

If there's noone around to endanger, or buildings that your car may strike, you can do whatever the hell you want.

However, if you have an accident, you are responsible for paying for all damages to public and private property plus time and expenses for all emergency crew.

Deal?

Okay so some drunk guy goes swerving around by a parked cop, cop let's it slide since nobodys around, then the drunk wrecks into your wife and kills her.. Then he gets busted. Gotcha.

Technically, the Cop qualifies as a "Someone", so he couldn't apply the Nurburgring Law.

Okay so some drunk guy goes swerving around by a parked cop, cop let's it slide since nobodys around, then the drunk wrecks into your wife and kills her.. Then he gets busted. Gotcha.

The drunk wasn't legal to get behind the wheel in the first place.

This is just a harmless fun/venting thread anyways. I was a little miffed when I wrote it because a cop was upset at me for swinging my tail wide when the worst that could have happened was I'd ride up on a curb.

I don't care WTF you drive, if I'm behind you, get the fuck out of my way :asshole:

I can't tell you how many times yesterday and today I was stuck behind ass-hats on their phones sitting at green lights and Lexus SUV drivers going 20mph on Sawmill Road.

Granted there was a lot of snow, but if my little ass wagon can plow through it with ease, then you sure as can go fast enough to let me get out of first gear :mad:

Edited by TTQ B4U

I don't care WTF you drive, if I'm behind you, get the fuck out of my way :asshole:

I can't tell you how many times yesterday and today I was stuck behind ass-hats on their phones sitting at green lights and Lexus SUV drivers going 20mph on Sawmill Road.

Granted there was a lot of snow, but if my little ass wagon can plow through it with ease, then you sure as can go fast enough to let me get out of first gear :mad:

+1

Though, maybe posted in the wrong thread? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the title of the post. :) I'd happily pay MUCH more to renew my license if they would actually TEST people and deny a license to those that fail it.

+1

Though, maybe posted in the wrong thread? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the title of the post. :) I'd happily pay MUCH more to renew my license if they would actually TEST people and deny a license to those that fail it.

Never happen back in Aug when I had to renew my tags there was a older man there (at least in his 80s) that was unable to complete the vision test or even understand what he was supposed to do. they still passed him after they told him what to look for and where to look.

Never happen back in Aug when I had to renew my tags there was a older man there (at least in his 80s) that was unable to complete the vision test or even understand what he was supposed to do. they still passed him after they told him what to look for and where to look.

EXACT same thing happened when I had my License renewed.