Why do people take away the fun from games?

V8 Beast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing against care package glitchers on my sons account. After the first game I had my team all arm launchers and newb tubes. I have never seen more pissed off glitchers in my life :lol: I think I got like 2000 points just from shooting things down.

At the end of the game they had the nerve to tell us we need to learn how to play and left. 8 people with newb tubes and scavenger FTMFW!

The best part is that because they patched it already on PS3 those kids have already found a new way to do it. So once they get the patch that's already on PS3 onto Xbox the kids on Xbox will already know the new way to do it and it will be as if nothing even happened...lol.

It's fun as hell to do emergency airdrop glitch though. I never use the stuff for myself. I just toss the markers into the middle of the map and watch everyone fight over it.

Call it cheating, or call it a part of the game that is there built in. True it wasnt widly known that the option was built into the game in the beginning but nonetheless there from the beginning. Would it be any different if they had come out and said "hey you can care package glitch" right in the book?

I was playing against care package glitchers on my sons account. After the first game I had my team all arm launchers and newb tubes. I have never seen more pissed off glitchers in my life :lol: I think I got like 2000 points just from shooting things down.

At the end of the game they had the nerve to tell us we need to learn how to play and left. 8 people with newb tubes and scavenger FTMFW!

I love it!! I have a couple of classes that I can switch too if glitchers start their crap.

Almost every game I have played in the last two days someone has done the care package glitch. They need to patch that $hit!

Why do people feel the need to exploit games flaws and cheat? Every game I start to like online people feel the need to cheat or find programming flaws. Forza you have people lagging the connection and making you run into walls. Halo... too many to count. And now COD has joined the lame gamer club. I may only play the game once or twice a week but I'm not playing COD again until they patch that care package bs.

You think thats bad? Trying playing a Rec sport, ANY rec sport. Indoor soccer, roller/ice hockey, hell im pretty sure people will cheat at volleyball if they can. There's always that one guy who takes the shit way too seriously and ruins it for everyone else. Whats worse is if he's on your team it makes your whole team look bad.

I love it!! I have a couple of classes that I can switch too if glitchers start their crap.

Almost every game I have played in the last two days someone has done the care package glitch. They need to patch that $hit!

The patch was submitted to Microsoft for certification I think 2 days ago now. Unfortunately the patch has already been out on PS3 for about a week and they already found a new way to do it after this patch that is not even out for 360 yet...lol.

You think thats bad? Trying playing a Rec sport, ANY rec sport. Indoor soccer, roller/ice hockey, hell im pretty sure people will cheat at volleyball if they can. There's always that one guy who takes the shit way too seriously and ruins it for everyone else. Whats worse is if he's on your team it makes your whole team look bad.

I play basketball with a guy like that. I just make it a point to "accidentally" do something to him once a week.

I highly recommend that you guys only play with people you know. Find a good group of buddies, and join into their sessions if you can. That's what I've been doing, and it's been a lot more fun. Nobody gets sore about shit, and there's no cheating/glitching/ BS. That's the way to do it.

I think that's going to be taken care of in the new patch as well. There was a little note about random XP exploits being fixed.

I never use cold-blooded but getting thousands and thousands of XP as you unload an RPD at a spinning Pavelow is pretty funny.