So I'm about to be up a creek...

Cordell

At least that's how I feel. The camaro is broken for a couple more months, the Impala decided it had enough, and now my S10 isn't working well at all. I'm not really worried about fixing the Camaro since I've gotten a job and i can't drive it right now anyway. The Impala needs a trany so if anyone knows a good place or deal I can get on a 3800 4T65e I need it. The S10 I never thought would make it this long, and its still trying. However it is having a really hard time and making some really bothersome drivetrain noises, grinding and growling. Those of you who have seen my truck know that it really isn't worth putting money in. The Impala has over 160k miles now and was used everyday on our paper routes a few years ago so I'm not really surprised there either. This is why we bought our Cobalt, but I feel like I'm about to be walking to my new job.:(

Should I just cut my losses and go buy something else getting rid of the Impala and S10? Try to fix the Impala? Make my wife drop me off at work (don't really think that would work well)? Fuck this sucks, and I know its my own damn fault.

if the impala is paid for then stick a used transmission in it and be done, no need to waste money on another car and worry about what problems it might have

Yeah well I'm tired of these cars, but I do think it'd be a dumb move.

if you need used GM parts call Astro Auto 740-366-5342 guys name is Scott, its a salvage yard with nothing but GM cars only, its north of Granville off of Dry Creek road

I'll check that out, thanks.

Anyone interested in buying fixable stuff?

Is this stuff worth much?

2002 Honda 400ex bent rim, handlebars, and flat tire. otherwise in pretty good shape for an older ATV, runs great, I just can't ride worth a shit anymore. What is this worth?

2001 Impala LS fully loaded, trany has no 3rd or 4th gear, replaced brakes, heater core, blower motor and resistor, radiator and tires within the last year. Body isn't great but no rust or big dents. What is this worth?

and just in case you're wondering the S10 is worth more as scrap metal, that much I know.

is the rearend whinning/howling at highway speeds? mine did it with the stock 2.8l it was the pinion bearing

more like the locker I installed a few years back is coming apart, I own an f-body I know what pinion whine sounds like.