Yummy!!!

Benner

Guest tbutera2112
You ought to try the Delmar burrito challenge.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/misc/1219091229a.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/misc/1219091235.jpg

Guest tbutera2112

yea the general consensus is that if we were at chipotle, the challenge would have been better..... del mar only tastes good in very small quantities.... after attempting to eat that thing, i will never eat there again...the steak has a funky taste....i would try it again at chipotle if they had it though

oh, and you wouldnt eat them outta business.... it was only supposed to cost $20 for it and if you win you get $20 in gift certificates back....but instead, they felt like charging more that day and it cost $32 ...even though sully did it at the same location for $20....total gay fail and aids....so they make bank on those

oh, and you wouldnt eat them outta business.... it was only supposed to cost $20 for it and if you win you get $20 in gift certificates back....but instead, they felt like charging more that day and it cost $32 ...even though sully did it at the same location for $20....total gay fail and aids....so they make bank on those

I would do it for $20 if I can get $20 in gift certificates back. But even if its $32 and I get $20 back that's still $12 for that big ass thing. My burrito cost me damn near that much, because apparently avocados trade for the same amount as gold in Mexico.

he should make a guest appearance on man vs food and take on the host in a challenge

This is my goal in life. We need to make this happen.

I almost met him a couple weeks ago when he was here at the AAA Great Vacations Expo thing at Vet's Memorial. I was 5 feet away from him to get his autograph and talk to him, but his time was up and had to leave.