Halftime show

Buck531

Why do truly Great bands feel the need to play at the Superbowl and embarrass themselves. The Who sang"I hope I die before I get old" in my generation. What they should have said was I hope I die before I make a fool of myself at the Superbowl.

Why do truly Great bands feel the need to play at the Superbowl and embarrass themselves. The Who sang"I hope I die before I get old" in my generation. What they should have said was I hope I die before I make a fool of myself at the Superbowl.

They played for 150 million people.... And made millions. Hardly foolish.

lol. i like the effects, but not the who. when is the nfl going to get relevant bands or artists to perform on the half time show again? honestly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_halftime_shows

Anyone remember the Prince show? That was freakin' horrible.

lol. i like the effects, but not the who. when is the nfl going to get relevant bands or artists to perform on the half time show again? honestly

They are a relevent band, as where the Stones and Springsteen. The only venue they should still be playing is the Rock Hall of Fame.

They played for 150 million people.... And made millions. Hardly foolish.

It is a matter of integrity not money. Knowing what they stood for in the 60's and 70's then seeing them fighting for breath, attempting to keep up with the music is a sad sellout.