American Chopper last Episode

SLOWLX

Have you watched the show lately? They have gotten too big for their own good. Nothing is hand built anymore, everything is CNC'd and designed on a computer. Paulie not being there has killed that shop. They have that fucktard Jason designing bikes on his computer and Sr sucking his dick along the way. Its a shame, cause it used to be one of my favorite shows to watch on tv. Now I hardly watch it unless there is absolutely nothing else on.

Paul Sr is a prick, theres no other way to put it. You know you have an issue when none of your children will talk to you, but you continue to say its their fault. Lmfao he just doesn't get it, his own ego is going to be the end of that company.

Custom chopper building has pretty much died much like the car modifying world. Think about all the shows that used to be on tv pertaining to custom choppers, Biker Buildoff, Jesse James had a show, now there is none.

I know its hard with the growth of publicity. Any reality show usually demises any family with the exception of the Osbournes. What made the show good is when they had to make the bills, when they were in a small shop, when Sr bitched about Jr's ways of doing things. Even though Paulie had good ideas, it was Sr's shop and it essentially was his way or the highway. I liked the yelling and screaming and conflict when the business was still growing. Now like Josh said, they have gotten to big for their own good.

Is success > family?

I grew up with those guys, Mike was a grade ahead of me in high school. Anyway, I enjoyed the show in the beginning, seeing my hometown on TV and places they went. Then after the first few seasons, the fame and money got to them. I have not watched that show in over 4 years. I did not even know that Paul left or that Mike had some drug problem until I read about it there.
  • Downvote 1

So, I missed the last season(s) and totally missed what caused the split up? Anyone care to shed the light on that one?

I've been watching it lately hoping they'd explain or flash back to what happened, but nothing. Just showing the new shop with the new people and the new way of making the bikes (which I agree to previous post's about that not being the same as the old seasons). I can't stand though that they devote half the episode to Paul Jr's designs. It's not fucking "Pauly Home-maker Designs", its American Chopper. I don't like how Discovery has changed it's platform to incorporate both business's. Drama brings viewers though, so maybe it's their way of keeping the original drama from the original seasons alive, even though it doesn't intermingle on camera anymore.

I'll be sad to see the show go as I loved to watch it. But it's just not the same show anymore.

I lost interest in the show when it stopped being about the custom fabrication and design, and more about the soap opera that was the Teutels. I was always more interested in the bikes than the fighting.

I thought the bikes always looked like shit, I hate theme bikes= ghey..... Now Jesse James was on the right track

i'll be honest, i thought that show had been cancelled a while ago. its too bad the family situation had to get this bad before they decided to scrap the show. i hope with their time apart and away from cameras they all have time to realize what's important in life....

i'll be honest, i thought that show had been cancelled a while ago. its too bad the family situation had to get this bad before they decided to scrap the show. i hope with their time apart and away from cameras they all have time to realize what's important in life....

sounds to me like you're talking about that show with the woman who shat out like 6 kids at once. lol. i guess its the reality curse.

sounds to me like you're talking about that show with the woman who shat out like 6 kids at once. lol. i guess its the reality curse.

no, i read a while ago about all the lawsuits and rehab and such, with vin leaving i figured they wouldn't go on with the show.

i really can't believe people forsake family for tv.

no, i read a while ago about all the lawsuits and rehab and such, with vin leaving i figured they wouldn't go on with the show.

i really can't believe people forsake family for tv.

i was pointing it out as a joke...both of them families that had a reality show, both of the family lifes went to shit, then shows were axed, maybe with time away both families will get said heads out of asses

i was pointing it out as a joke...both of them families that had a reality show, both of the family lifes went to shit, then shows were axed, maybe with time away both families will get said heads out of asses

What reality family hasn't...

Hogans - check

Lachey/Simpson - check

Barker Family - check

Gosselins - CHECK

Lohans - check

Teutuls - check

Kardashians - they already suck

Its seems Run's and Ozzy (and the midget shows) are the only ones who don't let fame get to their heads (prolly cause they're already rich).

The final riff between Sr and Jr came from go figure an argument. Jr decided that he had finally had enough of his dad and decided to leave and start his own company, Paul Jr Designs. He is doing things that are not motorcycle related such as designing dog playgrounds and outdoor grills. He tried coming back but ultimately decided that he couldn't put up with his dad, not that I blame him.

I seriously look for them to be out of business in the next 2-3 years. Hell Sr is suing Paulie for 1 million bucks because they had a contract regarding intrest shares of the company. Seriously...you had to put your own kids under contract with a company that like it or not they built. Without Paul Jr there would be no OCC plain and simple. Oh yeah Sr is suing Orange County Chopper Inc too, lmfao what an idiot

Vinnie was the talent, him and their first painter. Can't remember the guys name, but they threw him over on national TV because he couldn't do 36 hours of painting in their 12 hour artificial "deadlines".

I used to think the Shelby bike was TITS, then I saw it at Goodguys. Still an AWESOME looking bike, but absolute shit for actually being rideable.