clifford auto.

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

I hit a deer in my Saab wednesday morning last week. Called Kevin to have him order up and paint some parts for me so I could save some money and do the install myself and avoid paying my $500 deductible. After seeing the car and my original estimate, he offered to fix the car for me, and his price was great; I didn't have to go out of pocket at all.

As a few people who have seen my other car sitting at Gearheadz know, I had an overspray issue where I had some clear coat on my glass after I had some work done at Kevin's before. I did not decide to press the issue since it was easily removed with a razor blade. I am only bringing it up so as to not come off two-sided; a few people have asked about who did the work, so I told them. I had that issue before, but decided to give Kevin my business again because he seemed willing to work with me and he went out of his way to help me out on a few issues with the Mustang, out of his own pocket. He was also very easy to work with regarding my Saab and he helped me out tremendously this time around also.

The work looks great, and it was done promptly to ensure I had no issues with my rental car company since insurance was paying for my rental. Despite anything that happened before, I would be more than willing to bring future business to Kevin again. His pricing was great and the work was great also. It appeared that Kevin was the only person working at the shop now, perhaps the previous issue was due to his (former?) employee.

Kevin, thank you for the help and being so easy to work with. Sorry you ran into an issue with those hoses, I appreciate you fixing it for me! The car looks great.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/saab%20vs%20deer/CIMG1398.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/saab%20vs%20deer/0210101810.jpg

Edited by tbutera2112
added pics

Guest tbutera2112
Thanks Tyler. I've been throught my share of employees.

The mustang over spray, I would say, was due to the car being primed in areas with out any real masking on it. That was an addressed and resolved issue.

Yep, I only brought it up to make sure everyone knows that it has been worked out, since it has been brought up before when a couple people have seen the car in person.

The work done this time was great, I have no complaints at all and I'm glad you were so easy to work with. I will recommend you to anyone who asks me about getting some work done. In fact, I have a friend interested in having you do some work on a camry, I will pass on your info to him tomorrow at work.

Guest Removed
i think next time ill wipe out in your parking lot, catastrophically damaging every customer car in the lot

that fine by me...every thing that is parked in the lot is some thing the shop owns :lol: I'll just keep the black one here to cover damages :p

My xar just so happens to be in said parking lot can u slam into the srt an total that bitch

i park it down the street so i dont have to claim a peon is here getting work.