iPhone Users

dover

can you update it from the phone itself or do you have to dock it and install it?

wife has one but it's on whatever OS is going since last fall. no issues or anything with it, so I'm debating if we should even do it, but I'm curious as she's never docked it to our PC.

Yea I saw it a bit ago but never updated as apple claimed it fixes the battery meter but really it was a new baseband that was supposed to prevent jailbreaking which is already hacked by the dev team. So if you want to possibly lose your unlock for nothing feature wise update lol

The droid v. iphone battle makes me laugh. Do that many people pay an early termination fee, and piss away a $200 phone to switch carriers, sign a new contract, and buy another $200 phone because the screen is nicer? I never have, I just got the best phone my carrier offered, which happened to be the iphone. I also don't pay my bill, so that is also a primemover haha.

Yeah the two most recent updates haven't done shit, I haven't altered my phone though.

i keep switching to phones other than the iphone.... then always go back.

iphone is like a crazy ex girlfriend, thats REALLY good in bed ;)

Well put haha, it has so many obvious faults, its annoying, you don't like its parents... but damn it's good when it works right.