SilverAudiMike

$50 is hardly expensive.

Better than paying monthly for a bunch of talk radio stations and sports shit.

Why are any of your listening to Welfare Radio? How are you suprised it all sucks?

HD Radio is a scam. Same bullshit, but now you get to buy expensive equipment to listen to it.

A friend of mine has an iPhone and uses Pandora 24/7 so whenever he's in the car, I steal his iPhone and plug it in with the trusty aux port. Oh, and there's always Satellite Radio. "Satellite Radio, because the local channels suck so much it's worth paying for."

I'm like that, I don't listen to anything but pandora, I actually took some music off my phone because I don't even use it as an ipod. I think pandora does a better job shuffling than my itunes does.

$50 is hardly expensive.

Better than paying monthly for a bunch of talk radio stations and sports shit.

WOW, you really should have checked out the large number of COMMERICAL FREE MUSIC STATIONS on Sirius. BTW, there is no good talk radio on that welfare garbage you listen to...plenty of good talk radio on Sirius. Great college football coverage too.

My wife had to spend a week without Sirius a few weeks ago, and couldn't stop talking about how Welfare radio was NOTHING BUT COMMERCIALS. And the same 8 songs on replay.

You were dumb enough to pay $50 for the same shit re-broadcast in digital?

You're obviously dumb enough to keep trying to convince me to go to Sirius, when I was a customer and hated their garbage and lack of decent stations for my preferred genre.

You know what I do if there's something on regular radio I don't like? Start playing one of the 30000 MP3s I have on disc instead, and it doesn't cost me a dime.

You're obviously dumb enough to keep trying to convince me to go to Sirius, when I was a customer and hated their garbage and lack of decent stations for my preferred genre.

You know what I do if there's something on regular radio I don't like? Start playing one of the 30000 MP3s I have on disc instead, and it doesn't cost me a dime.

I'm not trying to convice you of anything. You are trying to get people to listen to HD and Welfare radio...serisouly, that shit sucks.

I have MP3's as well, my head unit runs my iPod. I don't burn any music to disc.

car pc> *

sorry but having a few hundred gigs of music and music videos and also the option to download any cd with tethering my iphone for internet when i cant find a open wifi connection better then all. I do have xm hooked up to it if all else fails haha but hasnt yet

• 2 months later...
106.7 is the best Rock station in C-bus, 99.7 fricking sucks, 105.7 is second.

Best Morning show is 610! All this other bob and tom, opie the muppet or whatever the hell his name is sucks.

106.7, 107.1, 610 FTW

This.

Although, my refusal to listen to local radio because 99% of it sucks, and being too lazy to buy the A/I-net cable for my H/U has forced me to keep listening to Toxicity over and over.