Olympics

Drewhop

I thought the mens downhill mogals was awesome! I watched it all and was really into it. When you can go down that type of a course balls-out to either finish or wreck trying, that's cool as shit. And every one of the guys pushed themselves too...there were no boring runs.

Luger....cool but I'm like a catch watching a tennis match they fly by so fast. The only thing I really like is watching at the end in how they react to each others runs. Still cool.

Figure skating...meh.....not as many hotties as in the past I don't think. Not yet. :o

I thought the mens downhill mogals was awesome! I watched it all and was really into it. When you can go down that type of a course balls-out to either finish or wreck trying, that's cool as shit. And every one of the guys pushed themselves too...there were no boring runs.

Luger....cool but I'm like a catch watching a tennis match they fly by so fast. The only thing I really like is watching at the end in how they react to each others runs. Still cool.

Figure skating...meh.....not as many hotties as in the past I don't think. Not yet. :o

The moguls were pretty sweet. I want to see some of the snowboarding stuff as well. But seems most of it is on at weird hours. Not sure how much I will be able to catch.