2010 Acura TL - AWD and six-speed manual!

zeitgeist57

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/15/2010-acura-tl-sh-awd-6mt-review/

I still can't get over the ugly styling, but I applaud Acura for putting a six-speed manual transmission mated to their SH-AWD system on the new TL. Apparently, AutoBlog likes it also. :thumbup:

I liked the previous gen, but this one....not even with AWD and 6spd. Especially when "Kitted out with Acura's comprehensive technology package, our TL tester stickered at $43,195 including delivery"

There are better choices in that price range and quite honestly....my money isn't going towards a $40k+ new car. I'd much rather buy a couple year old lower mile much nicer car.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/15/2010-acura-tl-sh-awd-6mt-review/

I still can't get over the ugly styling, but I applaud Acura for putting a six-speed manual transmission mated to their SH-AWD system on the new TL. Apparently, AutoBlog likes it also. :thumbup:

The 3rd gen is by far the best body style. Replacing the grill on the 4th gen makes a big difference though... http://ronjonwheels.com/ronjonimages/large/4g-tl-grille/48.jpg

We've also had a few of the grills painted to match the body at my dealership which looks better than the factory polished silver. Make sure you get the 5 spoke wheels too =)

LOL, that's 3-series money, and anyone with a brain knows 335i > TL.

---Edit---

I went and "built" a 335i sedan on BMW's website.

-6MT

-Sport Package

-Sport Suspension

$43,625

Worth the extra $500? Damn right it is.

Wonder how much more it would be for the 335xi...

I liked the previous gen, but this one....not even with AWD and 6spd. Especially when "Kitted out with Acura's comprehensive technology package, our TL tester stickered at $43,195 including delivery"

There are better choices in that price range and quite honestly....my money isn't going towards a $40k+ new car. I'd much rather buy a couple year old lower mile much nicer car.

Yup, 45-50k is not Acura territory in mind mind....

My dad drives one of the last gen (non ugly) ones, and you pop the hood just to have plastic covers everywhere. Moreso than the current one.

I caught one of those gens on fire :D luckily got it stopped before any damage, but those plastic covers are a pain in the ass