Temper...

Guest Hal

well its a good thing your wife was there to stop you, next time just get his license plate number find out where he lives and take out your anger on his plow truck

No thanks. Property damage wouldn't have been an appropriate reaction either.(waiting on Farkas to jump in about something else here...)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't underestimate someone because of age. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19612312/

When I was a young trap boy around 13 years old we used to have a group of Hell's Angels come through and shoot sporting clays about once a month. Anyways they really took to me and the one thing I always remember them telling me was "never pick a fight with the the old guy"

Let's see, did I ever once say that was ok? You don't seem to understand a fucking thing I've said. I'm going to just sit back and let you figure things out, because spelling it out doesn't seem to work.

Is it threatening to open carry? Some would say yes, I would say that's all I was planning on doing. If you want to argue such stupid bullshit from your pedestal I'll be happy to oblige.

I'm not going to argue from a pedestal, just tell you what a family friend told me who happens to be a county prosecutor. If he thinks you life isn't in danger and you present an unholstered or holstered weapon during the course of an argument, he WILL attempt to charge you with brandishing.

Next time let me know and we can shovel it back into the drive way than i"ll park my car there. WIN

We called the owner of the apartments and if she doesn't do anything (which she said she would seeing as it was documented photographically) we'll move on to the next step.

I'm not going to argue from a pedestal, just tell you what a family friend told me who happens to be a county prosecutor. If he thinks you life isn't in danger and you present an unholstered or holstered weapon during the course of an argument, he WILL attempt to charge you with brandishing.

Definitely true. I'm just arguing moronically with that other little fella. No doubt if I walked out there with a weapon (holstered or not) I would have been arrested.

I understand the losing of the temper. I bet you would have caught yourself before walking out of the house anyways.

However, you may want to think about this on a deeper level next time. You can buy a gun -- and so can he. Honestly, you lose your temper on the wrong person and pull a gun out without the intent of firing it and it could be your last time, Hal.

The only problem I see with this situation is that you didnt knock the old fuck out. I hate when grumpy ass old men do shit like this and most assume you wont do anything cause they are old.

+rep for contemplating making the old dude shit him self

-rep for not making him shit his pants

And Farkas is a drift fag he is not supposed to argue with anyone.

This must be the same fucker that plow's all the snow right in front of my parents drive way!!! Shit pisses me off too, spend a few hours cleaning the driveway and come back out to see a 4 foot wall of packed snow and ice from the plow. Either way good thing you/she stopped yourself. A close friend of mine is doing 36 months in prison because 3 wannabe thugs picked a fight with him near his property. One thing led to another he went inside and grabbed pistol that was not loaded to "scare" them. he never pointed it at them just waved it in the air as he walked out. He had never been introuble one time in his life and now hes pissing away 3 years of his life up state. All he can do is sit while his wife and kids struggle to pay the morgage and eat.

Why get a gun? Get your shovel and toss the snow at his truck. When he rolls his window to yell at you, send another shovelful into his cabin. If you're quick, you'll get a couple in before he rolls his window up.

I'm with him. I would have approved a proportional response, like throwing snow onto his seat, oil on the windshield, whatever is handy really. Maybe you could leave some cinder blocks and nails where he shouldn't be, and if he finds them with a tire than he'll learn?

However, you may want to think about this on a deeper level next time. You can buy a gun -- and so can he. Honestly, you lose your temper on the wrong person and pull a gun out without the intent of firing it and it could be your last time, Hal.

Damn good point, and I'm pretty sure Hal gets that too, hence the thread. We've all almost done something really, really stupid. Learn from it, and move on.

Why get a gun? Get your shovel and toss the snow at his truck. When he rolls his window to yell at you, send another shovelful into his cabin. If you're quick, you'll get a couple in before he rolls his window up.

This is for all the lulz.

We called the owner of the apartments and if she doesn't do anything (which she said she would seeing as it was documented photographically) we'll move on to the next step.

Wait. You live in a apartment complex and have to shovel your own sidewalks? I have seen this with Condo communities but never with apartments.