electric engine vacume pump where to get one

Mattsv8

Guest Removed

its just a gm part....there is a thread on it on turboforums.com

and i dont think it will pull enough for you on high boost, or atleast enough to be in vacuum all the time

better yet, what he said\/

I dont know with a 5" pipe i could weld in two tubes to try. the main problem i have is the march serpentine alt drive kit for elec water pumps only has one pulley groove.im going to play hell just getting the belt driven fuel pump on and working

Guest Removed
I dont know with a 5" pipe i could weld in two tubes to try. the main problem i have is the march serpentine alt drive kit for elec water pumps only has one pulley groove.im going to play hell just getting the belt driven fuel pump on and working

with a 5" dp, and it being turbo..if it works, make sure you put a catch can in there before the dp.

the gilmer drive pulley setup that jegs used to have(the one with spacers) i had in the middle of a march pully on a sbc. that should drive both the fuel and vac.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Moroso/710/63845/10002/-1?parentProductId=750319

do you have any part numbers for it. is it a smog pump? thats what i need im not running insane boost but do need the seal.

GM #12568324

Edit: RA lists a Delco and Dorman

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?a=G-GM14252-15001