can anyone recommend a good child support attorney?

smokin5s

The sperm donor of my step daughter is trying to lower his child support (even though he makes more money) saying that because my wife is married she now makes more as well as shared custody although he's seen her ONCE in the 5 years my wife and I have been together...

We want to fight this or get him to sign over rights to her... so does anyone know any good cut throat attorneys? I want this loser to pay in the worst way.... he's a piece of garbage so the more cut throat of an attorney we can find the better.

Guest Removed

hillard abroms...if this is in franklin county, he can help a ton..most every judge down town has lunch with the man

getting him to sign over his writes, would be letting him off the hook.

hahahahaha....no fucking way man. You are married to Paula. Im Lynn's boyfriend....Jay is a piece of shit. He sent Lynn a text last night about the situation and we were just talking about it this morning.

For all of you that don't know....im with the sperm donor's most recent wife/ex's lol

Edited by Flybye

Small world man, that shit he pulled with you was bullshit!

He has tried to start a few things in the past year. When her and I first got together he had many chances to come do his thing. He just never had the balls to step up. Now he all of a sudden wants to be a tough guy and I would just rather avoid it. Im still not one to back down from my battles, but in this situation I think there is a more mature approach.

honestly, it's not worth it man... he's a piece of work for sure... I love Alissa and have always treated her like my own... that dude should kiss my ass for being the man that he isn't... not try to take away the only thing he has done to help her.

So the courts are in Morrow County, so I need a lawyer that is willing to come to Morrow County and not screw us with travel charges.

honestly, it's not worth it man... he's a piece of work for sure... I love Alissa and have always treated her like my own... that dude should kiss my ass for being the man that he isn't... not try to take away the only thing he has done to help her.

So the courts are in Morrow County, so I need a lawyer that is willing to come to Morrow County and not screw us with travel charges.

I think you'd be better off finding a lawyer in Morrow County to avoid those travel costs. Maybe you can find a lawyer cool enough to try and work with you on them?

My ex sister in law did this, but she lives in bummfuck ohio 2and a half hours away from cbus. Dumb cunt hired a lawyer from her home town when the case is in Franklin county, i think she has to pay him 700$ everytime each time he comes to columbus just for travel expense's, stupid bitch.

More than travel costs, it's that you have to find an attorney that is familiar with Morrow county judges. Delaware and Morrow are difficult for many Franklin County attorneys to work with because they are "good-old-boy" towns that don't like "City" attorneys coming into their area.

I think you'd be better off finding a lawyer in Morrow County to avoid those travel costs. Maybe you can find a lawyer cool enough to try and work with you on them? .

Guest Removed

you have to pay the travel to and from.

• 2 weeks later...

even if he signs over his rights by law he still pays support. if you look at the law it does not matter if he has any rights to the kid or if weither parents has rights to the child. child support is paid to ensure the child get what they need clothes food etc... so even if you are not able to see the child cause you are a pos you still pay to make sure they are taken care of...

good luck. the amount of money paid to the opposing adult is based on what the two parties agree is fair and they take into consideration how much each makes etc so really it is a metter of who can argue their case better...

Guest Removed
even if he signs over his rights by law he still pays support. if you look at the law it does not matter if he has any rights to the kid or if weither parents has rights to the child. child support is paid to ensure the child get what they need clothes food etc... so even if you are not able to see the child cause you are a pos you still pay to make sure they are taken care of...

good luck. the amount of money paid to the opposing adult is based on what the two parties agree is fair and they take into consideration how much each makes etc so really it is a metter of who can argue their case better...

if the father choose's to sign off, yes he does have to pay support, until the child is adopted by another spouse or family member.

Guest Removed
he's not going to sign her off, so that doesn't matter.... I just want this POS to actually pay child support which he's trying to get out of....

he cant...the county will go after him..you shouldnt have to

he cant...the county will go after him..you shouldnt have to

he's trying to get them drastically lowered because he works for himself and gets paid under the table for alot of his jobs. thus why we are in need of a lawyer