Retarded Idea?

AWW$HEEET

i kinda had the same feeling against VZW when i was with cingulair/at&t and sprint/nextel.

i went to VZW when i had issues with one of them and they didnt do anything to fix the issue for me...ive been with verizon for 3 years this march and have no intentions to switch. im very happy with everything

Tmobile doesn't carry the Droid.

Droid is not a carryall name for android, as any product carrying the Droid name is exclusive to Verizon (They had to pay lucas arts for the name)

You do get the nexus one on tmobile though :) which if you wait is going to be on other carriers eventually.

T-Mobile has the G1 and MyTouch, both Android phones, but like Ryan pointed out they don't have the "Droid" phone.

I've had T-Mobile my whole life, and I like them. Their coverage has gotten much better over the years (in Columbus anyway, not so much when you travel out of state) and I love my G1.

meh Droid or Tmobile G1. stuff you cannot get with AT&T. I have a blackberry, its ok, and I refuse to get anything touchscreen or made by Apple. Ive toyed around with getting one of the higher end Nokia Phones as well.

G1 is dated hardware wise, you would be best off avoiding it.

T-Mobile has the G1 and MyTouch, both Android phones, but like Ryan pointed out they don't have the "Droid" phone.

I've had T-Mobile my whole life, and I like them. Their coverage has gotten much better over the years (in Columbus anyway, not so much when you travel out of state) and I love my G1.

x2 ive had tmobiel for 7 years never ever had a single issue get service every where customer service is spot on never a bad time. gave i fu want to play on my g1 to see if u like it u can just hit me up i love my g1. as well

G1 is dated hardware wise, you would be best off avoiding it.

threre are so many things u can do to the g1 that u can upgrade cred05/kickass posts about putting different android systems on it all the time

oh an a comparable plan from vzw or at&T is an extra 30-50 a month more expensive then my tmobile plan

I have a distinctive hate for VZW. No specific reason. I have always defended AT&T against them.

But if you have no reason to hate them... Why do you hate them?

Best wireless coverage IMHO, and will continue to be. I've never had any problems, with them, pricing is fine for what you get unless your nitpicking, coverage is great, phones are great. And if there is ever an issue someone at one of the Verizon's many stores will take care of you, and break their back doing it if they have too.

MUUUUUUUUUUDFLAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

sorry I had to...

damn good memories

lolz

But if you have no reason to hate them... Why do you hate them?

Best wireless coverage IMHO, and will continue to be. I've never had any problems, with them, pricing is fine for what you get unless your nitpicking, coverage is great, phones are great. And if there is ever an issue someone at one of the Verizon's many stores will take care of you, and break their back doing it if they have too.

Idk i just dont like VZW, plain and simple. I like the idea of throwing my SIM card into any phone, and go.