Windows 7

Farkas

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you follow the steps correctly

make sure to uncheck activate now and dont enter a serial, then when it asks to set up an account dont add a password to it. There will also be a black box that pops up dont close it as it activates the software

Just completely reinstalled the 32 bit version exactly as the instructions say to. After the black box goes away and reboots Windows.... the system screen still says I have to activate Windows in 30 days. Is there a certain account name that needs to be used? Do I need to have a network connection for the blackbox to work?

went through the install again and after the window saying that windows is finalizing and will restart I get an error message that displays for about 2 seconds. All I can catch is it saying that windows cannot finish finalizing......and reboots

i gave up and purchased a student copy from microsoft for 60$. it deosnt work.

wierd they worked fine for me and numerous others on here, perhaps microsoft is cracking down on it. You can get an application that will get rid of the activation thing but i bet they are putting a stop to the hack that allows this to work.

wierd they worked fine for me and numerous others on here, perhaps microsoft is cracking down on it. You can get an application that will get rid of the activation thing but i bet they are putting a stop to the hack that allows this to work.

tried that also. kept telling me that the copy of windows wasnt genuine. id say they patched it

Microsoft had to catch on to this. I did one more install and finally got the message in the CMD box that the product key had been installed successfully. Rebooted and checked to verify validation and it wasn't validated. I ran Belarch adviser and found out what the key is that was installed. tried entering it manually and get error code 0xC004E003 'The Software Licensing Service reported that evaluation failed.' That error code means the key is invalid.

Anyone got anymore tricks? I actually like Windows 7 It's been running really well on a Pentium M 1.6Ghz with 1gb of ram. I would say it runs as fast as XP pro and Vista I wouldn't even consider on this laptop. I tried it once and it booted about as fast as a 386 booting XP Pro.

Here is the loader I am currently using. Mine is activated and updating without any nags. I just reinstalled 7 Ultimate last night.

IMPORTANT: If your not sure how to use this tool then just open the file and let it sit for 30 seconds it will then crack 7 with the recommended crack.

When your computer reboots it will look like you have to choose between 2 different windows 7's Choose the one that says SL loader or something like that. As long as that boots correctly it will then setup the crack without the multi boot screen coming up.

Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition - the most recent to date version of the activator for Windows 7 h86/64 from the notorious "Napalum". Activator is suitable for any edition of "Seven".

Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition - is a versatile tool for the activation of any editorial Windows 7/Vista/2008R2/2008. Interacts directly with elements of the operating system responsible for activation. It supports all the official ways to activate and removes a number of internal restrictions on their use. Provides an adequate level of security the user's actions, which allows fearlessly make intuitive interaction with the activator. Able to perform all the basic functions of the individual tools used for activation.

Additional info:

KB971033 ready.

Shows extended activation-related information.

Detects Chew-WGA&RemoveWAT-related system changes.

Activates Office 2010 (w7lxe.exe /office2010).

Default SLIC emulator: W7 Loader(Forceful)

Default emulation scheme: Safest+UnSafe

Supported OS's: Windows 7 / Vista / 2008 R2 / 2008 - RTM / preRTM (+ Office 2010)

Supported editions: All

Features:

- Safer loader installation (than other activators)

- Activate any edition (without reducing default activation abilities)

- Trial Reset (get back 4 rearms and 30 days)

Installs/Uninstalls/Detects public SLIC emulators:

- W7 Loader

- Open W7 Loader

- SLIC Driver

- Vista Boot

- WOW7 Loader

- MBR SLIC Loader

- Vista Loader

KMS Activation:

- Emulated KMS Server

- Internet KMS Servers

Download latest updates(w7lxe.exe /update):

- Windows 7/Vista/2008R2/2008 keys

- Windows 7 SLICs

- Windows 7/Vista Certificates

- W7 Loader

- Open W7 Loader

- SLIC Driver

- MBR SLIC Loader

- KMS Emulator

LangPack (51 Languages):

Custom localizations:

Russian by YuriPet1

Ukrainian by YuriPet1

Polish by Tom

Lithuanian by edgliux

Language: 51 Languages

License: Activator

Size: 7 Mb

Additional info:

KB971033 ready.

Shows extended activation-related information.

Detects Chew-WGA&RemoveWAT-related system changes.

Activates Office 2010 (w7lxe.exe /office2010).

Emergency recovery for unlucky

MBR SLIC Loader and "Sleep Mode" compatibility:

"Clear CMOS" jumper.

Here is the Download link...

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/dnnspul8m

I have also attached the torrent file check that too...

Well, I'm posting this from my newly formatted Windows 7 PC. :)

This was with Justin's x64 copy. I didn't have any problems. When it asked me for a key, I didn't put anything in. I used my name as my user name, with no password. I then later saw the black box for a few minutes and the PC restarted.

I tried running SRTmike08's loader, but it said at the bottom that it was already activated. After the 45 seconds, it closed and did nothing as far as I could tell. So I think I'm good for now.

Thanks again guys.

Would you post a link? I did some searching and everything I found had people complaining about it not getting past the activation.

I have a Core i7 sitting at home and the motherboard and memory on the way from NewEgg. :)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5268148/Windows_7_Ultimate(32__amp__64_bit)_Self_Activation_-_Jz

No activating, no entering a Key, nothing. Simply burn the ISO to DVD, and choose which version you want to install when prompted. Doesn't get easier than that.