Deathrow Menu

AWW$HEEET

vagina

Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny: That's it?

Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

Kenny: You got it.

Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny: That's it?

Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

Kenny: You got it.

Now THAT is a funny ass movie, no matter how many times you watch it.

:cool:

do i have to finish everything i order?

honey bunches of oats w/ peaches

18+oz prime rib, rare, w/ au jus and horseradish

chipotle burrito my way (too lazy to post it up)

my grandma's cabbage rolls w/ sour cream on top

my grandma's apple pie with some home made vanilla bean ice cream

large oreo blizzard from DQ

fresh strawberries

diet coke, blue powerade, and a bottle of ice mountain water

-Chipotle Bowl-

Extra Extra Rice

Extra Extra Barbacoa

Pinto Beans

-Burger King-

2 Large Frys

A Box of Captain Crunch (Berries only)

-Golden Phoenix-

Beef And Broc with white rice

-Yogis Hoagies-

3 Chilis

2 Liter of Mt.Dew

1/2 Gallon Orange Juice to go with my vodka

1/2 Gallon Apple Juice

Then they can kill me cause i would be a happy S.O.B.

-Churrascaria-style skirt steak

-Lobster bisque w/plenty of sherry (only if I was in prison at Shawshank...in Maine)

-a gigantic plate of bolos do bacalhau (if you are unfamiliar with these, I suggest you get a Portuguese grandmother to make you some...fried potato+cod)

-salted/peppered/garliced grilled broccoli

-1 Southern Tier Iniquity black ale

-1 Pretty Things Jack D'Or American Saison

-a weed brownie, tall glass of milk, and about 2 hours to digest it all before I face the chair/needle/firing squad/gallows

For Appetizer

12 BW3 boneless hot wings drenched and swimming in hot bbq sauce. On the side 2 cups of mango habanero sauce, 2 cups of blue cheese, and a fist full of celery sticks. To drink a 24 oz glass filled with 1 bottle of Guinness Extra Stout and 1 bottle of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat.

For main course

An over-sided hamburger bun with half pound ground ribeye, sirloin, prime rib patty topped with New York style cheddar cheese, seven pieces of maple bacon, sauteed onions and grey poupon mustard. To drink a 24 oz glass with 10 oz grey goose vodka, 12 oz of tonic water and the rest ice. 2 large limes and a knife so I can squeeze in the juice into the drink.

For Dessert an IHOP Who-Cake

A stack of five pancakes drenched in boysenberry and blueberry syrup, covered in rainbow-colored chocolate candy and topped with a pink Dum-Dum lollipop. To drink 1 8.4oz of Cocaine (energy drink).

Pink is my favorite crayon. Fuck I am hungry now after typing all this.

I could eat this

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2764/i2dw5nf19nez0v97qoymlxq.jpg