19 Google Waves.....talk to me.

Putty

Yeah i think it is Google's "Facebook", but I think it is very public like twitter. I'll stay with facebook. LOL I have family I have marked "do not know this person" and blocked from my page. Love that feature.

O I C

Google BUZZ is the facebook-like thing. Google Wave is going to be extremely useful for businesses with minimal teleconferencing capabilities. You can do webinars/presentations and have several people sitting in, videoconferencing, etc. Its useful but they've done a terrible job of marketing its capabilities to normal schmoes.

Google BUZZ is the facebook-like thing. Google Wave is going to be extremely useful for businesses with minimal teleconferencing capabilities. You can do webinars/presentations and have several people sitting in, videoconferencing, etc. Its useful but they've done a terrible job of marketing its capabilities to normal schmoes.

Google doesnt believe in marketing, they believe in word of mouth.

Google doesnt believe in marketing, they believe in word of mouth.

yeah but when those who spread the word are unable to accurately describe what it is they are trying to spread, then the system fails. google voice works because its easy to explain. same with buzz. wave fails.

yeah but when those who spread the word are unable to accurately describe what it is they are trying to spread, then the system fails. google voice works because its easy to explain. same with buzz. wave fails.

Yeah. I see more similarities between Facebook and Wave, and Buzz and Twitter though. Then you have Latitude which is like a combination of the two because you can only see people you are friends with, but you can see their location.