Am I the only one...

V8 Beast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The older I get the more I notice that the older woman at work are litterally trying to throw the goods at me. The fact that I'm married used to keep them at bay.. now its like it means nothing. I wish I could say its the hot ones but it never is :(

Tell me if any of this sounds familiar to any of you..

"Why are all the good men taken"

"Your wife is a lucky woman"

"You look very nice today"

"Are you and your wife happy"

"Want to go out after work sometime"

"Sorry I'm texting you so much, I'm just so bored"

"Tell your wife she better treat you good or I'm going to take you from her lol"

"Why cant I find a good man"

"Oops that naked pic of me was suppose to go to someone else I'm sorry"

"The last guy I was with said I give incredible blow jobs"

"I want to have sex all the time, I must think like a man"

Everytime you are close they find a reason to touch you or grab your arm

They come to your work area all the time to the point that it gets annoying

You can see the jealousy in their eyes when you are on the phone with your significant other

If you trust them enough to tell them about your relationship problems they always reply with "maybe the two of you need space"

etc..

etc..

etc..

Its like they build up steam until eventually they give up or find a newguy to attack. Some of those statements are innocent... but if they are all coming from the same person you may have a future stalker on your hands :lol:

Reason why cougars are that much more fun to nail and not feel bad about.

All black guys with a good job get this, Not that I got a good job.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_black_people_t_shirt-p2350823718369106984xmd_400.jpg

Now if they are wearign this shirt to work you gotta wonder why?

White bitches love us.

"I'm not racist I can just speak of what I have experienced"

All black guys with a good job get this, Not that I got a good job.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_black_people_t_shirt-p2350823718369106984xmd_400.jpg

Now if they are wearign this shirt to work you gotta wonder why?

White bitches love us.

"I'm not racist I can just speak of what I have experienced"

:lol:

I think I would be offended if I were you. Cuz it's like because you're black they think you will cheat on your wife.

Oh and no you're not alone it happe s in every every office job I've ever had. Just blow it off.

And if this was a real cry for help you would go to HR cuz this could end up costing you your job if you say no enough

Guest tbutera2112
I think I would be offended if I were you. Cuz it's like because you're black they think you will cheat on your wife.

Oh and no you're not alone it happe s in every every office job I've ever had. Just blow it off.

And if this was a real cry for help you would go to HR cuz this could end up costing you your job if you say no enough

remove penis from butthole and try posting again later

Black men do cheat. Thats why we all have 25 kids :p

I know it happens.. why cant the hot girls hit on me!!!!! I always get peoples grandma's hitting on me!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! :lol:

HR does know. I know a crazy woman can attack me personally for sexual harassment so I dont play with that. I have to work with HR weekly anyway so I always have little convos with him about my issues. He cant do a lot about it but he takes notes "just in case".

I say let these crazy women buy you lunch, dinner, drinks and slob on the knob. It's only cheating if you bust a nut inside her. Besides, I don't think an innocent lip stick ring around the cock is anything to start divorce papers over.

Still want me to hook you up with that hippie chick from my job :lol:

If I were you Brian, I would let them buy me things. Tempt them with just the tip, then sit back and profit.

Do want new engine. If I can get some bills paid maybe my wife will agree... ps I will change your name to Scotty 2 Skinny if you come back all in shape :lol:

I have to do that. Thanks to thanksgiving I'm sporting an extra wide body kit.

Do want new engine. If I can get some bills paid maybe my wife will agree... ps I will change your name to Scotty 2 Skinny if you come back all in shape :lol:

I have to do that. Thanks to thanksgiving I'm sporting an extra wide body kit.

Since being overseas is like prison, I figure going to the gym daily isn't such a bad thing, especially since I already started a routine, I don't want to stop. I think the wife will agree with you having a side piece. Don't get all Tiger Woods on it and bang filthy skanks, but the nice sexy office freaks. But yes, I'm in the process of working off my pony keg as we speak for something in the 6 pack realm. Besides, I can only masterbate so many times in a day after running outside my FOB.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Because this just happened to me. This woman I work with (who is actualy kind of hot) just felt it necessary to tell me how her and her husband were splitting up. So I of cource was like "oh that sucks". Then she was Yadda yadda blaa blaaa and then... "You're a really sweet guy, it's too bad I couldn't find you..." Ummm okay :lol:

Edited by super_gtp