Ello CR

lexus005

Ooh yeah talk shit bout my parents boohoo. What, cant think of shit to say about my car?

True redneck racer? Im not even driving a domestic car you dumb fuck.

Once you get out of your 16 year old, fast and the furious scene, and get a real fucking car that might make more than 125fwhp get back at me. Id love to drag your fucking piece of shit around 270 several times, and dont even try ill bring this or this, cause you know what? Ill go get someone else to race you the, and youll get someone, and blablabla shut the fuck up you faggot ass bitch.

Once you get a car thats worth racing, get back at me. Untill then you can sit there and play with your fucking ePeen wishing you pulled in bitches in your faggot ass fast and the furious convertible car.

Fuck you bitch and get a life

maybe your cant reed goud.

You said before go fast parts lol..... thats a true redneck ricer for ya.yeee hawww

i called you a redneck ricer. your still pathic your car weighs almost 4000lbs and will never be sweet in it. your tooo poor to drop that kinda money into it and its not even worth it to do it. you should just junk it by a gun, turn your head into a convertible and hopely you may get reincarnated.

but as of now you failed everyone around you, the car industry, and most of all yourself with the worthless life and the metal box you call a car. i belive a petrock is a better investment that your hunk-a-clunker.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ban the fucking troll already. He can talk all the shit he wants because he lives in Cleveland and would never have to take on anyone in a race.

PS: My volvo is faster than your MR2.

lol my my has a volvo s80 so i know your statements inaccurate.

• Confused 1

Lex...I have an idea. If you're so proud of your car and so proud of what it can do and who it can beat, how about you come on down when the weather gets a little warmer, and prove the doubters wrong? Lets see if you can back up all your talk instead of bitching at fubar from 200 miles away through a computer.

A wise man once said "Don't sing it, bring it"

Lex...I have an idea. If you're so proud of your car and so proud of what it can do and who it can beat, how about you come on down when the weather gets a little warmer, and prove the doubters wrong? Lets see if you can back up all your talk instead of bitching at fubar from 200 miles away through a computer.

A wise man once said "Don't sing it, bring it"

I bet I can out drive him in my own spyder :lol:

Alex and I had spot on Gaydar when this kid posted, Im so happy he's showing his true colors. We really don't need anyone like this on the boards. Wags I know you weren't happy with us, but dont you see now that it was for a much greater cause? The level of faggotry this kid brought is off the scale and created a much needed laugh for everyone.

Lexus kid, it's time for you to leave man, you dug your grave and can't get out.

I gave the newb +rep because he's been taking 13 pages of non-stop hating, and really has been pretty cool about it. I say let him in, maybe it will help him learn a few things, like removing "the 500lbs of faggotry" from his car.

If he then continues to be a douche, then we can ban him.

I gave the newb +rep because he's been taking 13 pages of non-stop hating, and really has been pretty cool about it. I say let him in, maybe it will help him learn a few things, like removing "the 500lbs of faggotry" from his car.

His sticktoitiveness has been most amusing. I'd say let him in if he could come down this spring and take a single race to any of the people he's been talking shit to.

Track or Strip. Though to be fair, it ain't going down the strip fast enough. :D

His sticktoitiveness has been most amusing. I'd say let him in if he could come down this spring and take a single race to any of the people he's been talking shit to.

Track or Strip. Though to be fair, it ain't going down the strip fast enough. :D

These 2 post make me think....

http://a69.g.akamai.net/n/69/10688/v1/img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/04/88/13/048813_ph8.jpg

Do we feed him to the Lions, or let him in? I say he's good for it, let him in. He can't be any worse then Cliff. (PT Cruiser Guy)

Guest tbutera2112
And a cop...:lol:

atleast he waited until he was in the site to turn into a douche rocket, this noob did it from the git-go

http://i46.tinypic.com/vry1qp.jpg

At the end of the day your the broke version of Paul Walker and that nothing ever to be proud of. Your car will still be old, heavy, ugly and never sweet.....basicly just needs to be recycled to better the earth.

Go Green and put that clunker in the crusher.

http://i49.tinypic.com/zn6so.jpg