Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally i just mind my own business and keep my opinions to myself in these threads, but damn i just cant help myself this time. A few words of advice for the ricer OP, 1, before you attempt to make fun of some one elses car, go outside and take a good long look at your own. 2, get used to people bashing on your car. It happens to almost all of us at some point, and your not helping your case any by making it look like a car strait out of fast and furious. 3, you will make ALOT more friends around here if you lose that ricer mentality. Meaning quit acting like your car is something. 14.9 in the quarter isnt shit. One last thing to keep in mind, although some of the guys around here may come off as ass holes, they know what they are talking about.

Sucks at life thats funny. At 22 I had a $35k car with $10k in mods...you have a f*ucking 94 pos mullet stang(according to your profile)....and I mad a f*ucked up descion at life:rolleyes:....GET BENT.

lol a 35k car when it was new, but you bought it used...don't try to be rich. 10k in mods? Jesus Christ what's your body kit made out of? Cause everyone on here knows you wouldn't spend that "10k" on go fast bits.

I honor your attempt, but the young rich kid douchebag role has been taken by me on CR. move along.

So do you always fuck up every car you own?

Nope sadly just that one.

lol a 35k car when it was new, but you bought it used...don't try to be rich. 10k in mods? Jesus Christ what's your body kit made out of? Cause everyone on here knows you wouldn't spend that "10k" on go fast bits.

I honor your attempt, but the young rich kid douchebag role has been taken by me on CR. move along.

I bought the Lexus new it was a 03. ;) Not like the year matter they did change much of anything.

I bought the Lexus new it was a 03. ;) Not like the year matter they did change much of anything.

Except for the 03 is300's didnt have a LSD and were entirely 1 wheel peel, and that didnt change till 04-05 when you could get the optional sport package with the LSD. Didnt change shit huh?

Also, i think my car runs faster than a 14.9 in the quarter stock, and this is a fuckin blast from the past 89 poopra were talkin bout here. 3400+ lbs with no fucking power.

Funny a lexus tech I know told me the is300 was the biggest hunk of shit Lexus has ever built. :)

a little under powered but a awesome car. definately not a hunk of junk. it was a good mix of sport luxury imho.