Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if "going fast" wasn't your intent with the whole "shitty body kit = better aero", then what were you aiming for?

more "appealing" front end. thought it gave it almost a lotus style look. 3/6will be the second year i owned this car....could you guys cut me some slack on go fast mods?

That's shopped, I can tell by the pixels

:lol:

Here. So as not to show any hard feelings, I spent some time in Paint and fixed your car for you. It's happy, now. :D

o god another relic supra owner. are you people inbreeding? dont be like this guy fubar hes in his 30's and drives the same car. but he must of smoked dope or went to prision for along time touching young childern and thats why he cannot afford to get a vette like most middle aged men. :rolleyes:

lol Is that the best you can do? It takes a fucking codebook to understand half the shit you type and we're inbred? Take a good look at your car. Go ahead. Only a retarded, stump fucker would have taste that results in that disgraced pile of MR-S. And really, lowering yourself to pedophile jokes? At 26, I'd have thought you could do better. I guess it's to be expected from someone with your complete lack of imagination, (as proven by your posts/comebacks) and fascination with Paul 'what's his face' from F&F.

However, don't think for a moment I'm asking you to stop as this thread has been quite entertaining. I mean, let's be honest, everyone loves to watch a trainwreck. ;)

PS - I fixed your quotes here, too, since using it correctly is apparently beyond your grasp, as well. I wonder, do your parents still wipe your ass? :)

:lol:

lol Is that the best you can do? It takes a fucking codebook to understand half the shit you type and we're inbred? Take a good look at your car. Go ahead. Only a retarded, stump fucker would have taste that results in that disgraced pile of MR-S. And really, lowering yourself to pedophile jokes? At 26, I'd have thought you could do better. I guess it's to be expected from someone with your complete lack of imagination, (as proven by your posts/comebacks) and fascination with Paul 'what's his face' from F&F.

However, don't think for a moment I'm asking you to stop as this thread has been quite entertaining. I mean, let's be honest, everyone loves to watch a trainwreck. ;)

PS - I fixed your quotes here, too, since using it correctly is apparently beyond your grasp, as well. I wonder, do your parents still wipe your ass? :)

Shouldnt you be shaving your chest watching friends? Call me ingorant but Id asume thats what homosexuals do in their spare time..

Edited by Benjamin

Shouldnt you be shaving your chest watching friends? Call me ingorant but Id asume thats what homosexuals do in their spare time..

Uh, ok. You're ignorant. Wow, what a dumbass. Try learning to spell. The irony is too much. Again, your past statements and obvious attraction to F&F Paul easily gives away your sexual affiliation.

:gay2:

/6will be the second year i owned this car....could you guys cut me some slack on go fast mods?

You can drop thousands on dollars on the body, and have a stock motor, why?

You could already have swapped your motor, had some good looking wheels and had it lowered, but no, you went the gay F&F route.

He's either the world's most spoiled brat' date=' or the world's best troll. Still trying to decide.[/quote']

worlds best troll.

though i wonder where he got pics of the ricemobile from if he's really a troll.

pics of car with "fuck you CR" on a post-it next to the canards for verification.

worlds best troll.

though i wonder where he got pics of the ricemobile from if he's really a troll.

pics of car with "fuck you CR" on a post-it next to the canards for verification.

Winner!

Lexxusfailbus you have 24 hours to post a picture of you with your car holding a sign that says "fuck you CR".

Ban hammer is getting warmed up :)

I just read most of this thread, and I think I dropped a couple IQ points somewhere around page 12...

Is there any possibility that this twerp is one of the wonderfag twins with the Cutlass and Camaro?

We're not sure yet.

or a picture of his moms, dads and his own alleged "C5" mushed into poles, trees, buildings, small children and trains. The police are still investigating how he was able to drunk drive/fast and furious race 3 different cars and totaling them all in the same night while drunk.

I cant believe I read all 17 pages and 20 of my posts to see you morons still getting OWNED by Scotty, unless you are all joking but some of you seem pretty angry.

And yes lexus005 ie Scotty you

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMbNmNRE/s800/11-owned.jpg

me

worlds best troll.

I agree. lol