Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost all faith in the oven because this dudes rep is green.

Let us recap:

• Drove drunk at high speeds to get more beer
  • Crashed a perfectly nice Lexus due to being drunk (that had neons)
  • Bought a mildly gay MR2
  • Riced out said mildly gay MR2 until really fucking gay
  • Sucks at life

....and we wonder why CR is getting worse.

:facepalm:

Sucks at life thats funny. At 22 I had a $35k car with $10k in mods...you have a f*ucking 94 pos mullet stang(according to your profile)....and I mad a f*ucked up descion at life:rolleyes:....GET BENT.

• Downvote 1

Sucks at life thats funny. At 22 I had a $35k car with $10k in mods...you have a f*ucking 94 pos mullet stang(according to your profile)....and I mad a f*ucked up descion at life:rolleyes:....GET BENT.

Aaaaand now you're a 26 year old, which drives a car that looks like a 15 year old got ahold of it after watching the original Fast and the Furious. :gtfo:

Aaaaand now you're a 26 year old, that drives a car which looks like a 15 year old got ahold of after watching the original Fast and the Furious. :gtfo:

I wouldnt totally disagree with that statement. But I love my car and minus the doors like everything Ive done to it and standby 100%

I havnt read through the entire thead, but what else other than the cosmetic mods have you done?

In my original post I just put basic bolt ons. To get more in depth.... intake, down pipe, hks catback (not coffee can style). Depending on how money goes this year would like to do a 2zz swap (adds 40hp). If that cannot happen just replace my clutch and get a lightweight flywheel. Looking into getting a TRD short shifter which for the MR2 is a Japan order only item but might buy a celica one(still have in the US) and just use my cage.

Have you replaced the stock header?

No. I have the swap header sitting in my living room for a few months now (got a good deal on it) thought it would motivate me to swap faster but it didnt.

WOW. Worst thread ever. Lexus/MR2 riceboy, GTFO. You're a certified retard.

have you checked out ohiocustoms.com yet? im pretty sure those are your kinda people

slow, gay, and full of fail

Go fuck yourself

No. I have the swap header sitting in my living room for a few months now (got a good deal on it) thought it would motivate me to swap faster but it didnt.

That's neglect if you haven't swapped it out yet.. unless you really don't care about losing your 1zz to pre-cat failure. :nono:

Ever thought about a 3s-gte swap? I dont know if there popular with that model of mr2, but there badass motors.

Also, wtf do you mean downpipe. Its not turblowed is it?

Its alota money to go that swap route and alot more has to be changed. I totally agree with you its a better motor. The new thing is k20 swap. Not turboed but its still called a down pipe (catless).

http://jnztuning.net/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_64&products_id=675

Ever thought about a 3s-gte swap? I dont know if there popular with that model of mr2, but there badass motors.

Also, wtf do you mean downpipe. Its not turblowed is it?

Not a practical swap for the MR-S.. a 2zz(Celica GTS motor, which is also in the Lotus Elise) is a straight-forward swap with night and day difference.

Not a practical swap for the MR-S.. a 2zz(Celica GTS motor, which is also in the Lotus Elise) is a straight-forward swap with night and day difference.

I don't know much about these. After i posted that i started thinking because Norm, (Littleguy), had one of these with the 2zz swap, his was a lotus version, and was just thinking. I don't know much about mr2's, but i know the 3s-gte is the beastly mr2 motor.

EDIT: Farkas, when i was getting the supra towed the other day, i was talking to the driver Jeff. He was talking about your orange corolla and how pimp that thing was. He was a toyota buff too.

I just insulted you, and you respond with a compliment?

Yep. I really do like them. Im a big fan of camaro's my dad bought his new in 89 RS which would be simular to your 92 but his is only a v6.

Yep. I really do like them. Im a big fan of camaro's my dad bought his new in 89 RS which would be simular to your 92 but his is only a v6.

Damn thats no fun, I was hoping you would get all defensive and start talking shit. Oh well. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment

Damn thats no fun, I was hoping you would get all defensive and start talking shit. Oh well. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment

Sorry. but Im a camaro fan for all years except the mid late 70s idk what they were thinking.

I don't know much about these. After i posted that i started thinking because Norm, (Littleguy), had one of these with the 2zz swap, his was a lotus version, and was just thinking. I don't know much about mr2's, but i know the 3s-gte is the beastly mr2 motor.

EDIT: Farkas, when i was getting the supra towed the other day, i was talking to the driver Jeff. He was talking about your orange corolla and how pimp that thing was. He was a toyota buff too.

Jeff! What an awesome guy. He's helped me and my brother out numerous times and can't thank him enough.

Jeff! What an awesome guy. He's helped me and my brother out numerous times and can't thank him enough.

Yeah he was awesome, had a flatbed, and was very nice. Gave me a damn good price too. Im going to be using him from now on.