Ello CR

lexus005

http://i46.tinypic.com/vry1qp.jpg

At the end of the day your the broke version of Paul Walker and that nothing ever to be proud of. Your car will still be old, heavy, ugly and never sweet.....basicly just needs to be recycled to better the earth.

Go Green and put that clunker in the crusher.

http://i49.tinypic.com/zn6so.jpg

Coming from you I find this funny.

YOU OWN SHIT!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day your the broke version of Paul Walker and that nothing ever to be proud of. Your car will still be old, heavy, ugly and never sweet.....basicly just needs to be recycled to better the earth.

Go Green and put that clunker in the crusher.

You should put similar effort into your mods.

Is that an official callout for Fubar or what ? LMAO though, the more shit this noob spits the more I like him though.

Ill be glad to come down when it gets warmer. Where is there to drag or autox at in Cbus?

I also play MW2 for ps3 my sn- lexus05

yea right... If you fail at that game as bad as you do with cars, i dont think anyone here will want to play with you...

You should put similar effort into your mods.

Is that an official callout for Fubar or what ? LMAO though, the more shit this noob spits the more I like him though.

The way things are looking at work I should be swapped by June. My stock motor doesnt have a resell value I may just put on my Zex kit I have lying around. Just for fun when I get close to having enough funds.

yea right... If you fail at that game as bad as you do with cars, i dont think anyone here will want to play with you...

im at a 1.10 kill ratio not that bad? i think mw1 was still better in some ways.

Lexus ur a ass hurt 26 year old man. Makin stupid mspaint pictures to try and make fun of me.

Get at me when you get a real car, ill drag whatever piece your rockin all around town and then down the track.

Also, 350-400rwhp is a clunker? 18-20psi on a 57trim turbo with supporting mods in a clunker? Beating cars that run 12.5 make my shit a clunker? Get the fuck outta here.

Im not clamingi drive a 1200rwhp supra that runs 8's, but i guarntee i could fucking drag your shit around like its nothing.

Your sittin there tryin to say im fast and the furious blablabla, look at your fucking car dude.

F&F Ricer Body Kit - Check

F&F Highschool Bleacher Wing - Check

Stock Suspension - Check

Gay wheels - Check

Need i continue ragging on your piece of shit car that you think you pull mad hoes in?

Edited by Fubar231

http://i46.tinypic.com/vry1qp.jpg

Really? Fast and the Furious?

Please, let me direct you to a proper F&F style auto.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wqzi38.jpg

I mean, seriously, have you looked at your car, lately? :lol:

BTW, this is coming from a Spyder fan. :nono:

You know, they only built 21,000. You should be proud of what it looked like before you "mighty morphed" it.

Here. So as not to show any hard feelings, I spent 10min in Paint and fixed your car for you. It's happy, now. :D

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/FixedMR2.jpg

That's shopped, I can tell by the pixels

Also, 350-400rwhp is a clunker? 18-20psi on a 57trim turbo with supporting mods in a clunker? Beating cars that run 12.5 make my shit a clunker? Get the fuck outta here.

QUOTE]

Honestly im done being a prick at the moment. But really your cars wayy to old to be cool no matter how fast it goes (there is no jap muscle cars). You honestly cannot tell me that you would rather have something else to modify.

Please do even try to come at with a suspension remarks.

Honestly im done being a prick at the moment. But really your cars wayy to old to be cool no matter how fast it goes (there is no jap muscle cars). You honestly cannot tell me that you would rather have something else to modify.

Please do even try to come at with a suspension remarks.

Seriously

Id much rather rock my boosted 3liter than ur piece of fuckin shit. So do you have problems when trying to get to highway speeds on the onramp with that fuckin lawnmower motor you got in there or what.

Here. So as not to show any hard feelings, I spent some time in Paint and fixed your car for you. It's happy, now. :D

o god another relic supra owner. are you people inbreeding? dont be like this guy fubar hes in his 30's and drives the same car. but he must of smoked dope or went to prision for along time touching young childern and thats why he cannot afford to get a vette like most middle aged men. :rolleyes:

Seriously

So do you have problems when trying to get to highway speeds on the onramp with that fuckin lawnmower motor you got in there or what.

Id ask you the same question cuz i can drive mine and u cannot :cool:

HAHAAHAHA my co worker just thought to add your going to be like billy madison but in your 81 supra...when he pulls up infront of highschool with his firebird. Glanced at then ingored.

Id ask you the same question cuz i can drive mine and u cannot :cool:

HAHAAHAHA my co worker just thought to add your going to be like billy madison when he pulls up infront of highschool with his firebird. Glanced at then ingored.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. A. Im done w/ highschool and im in college, B. Im not tryin to pick up lil 15 year olds light some people do in there convertible yellow mr2's with ugly ass body kits.

And also, why you keep changing the subject man? I keep talkin shit bout your car, but your not sayin shit back. Stock suspension, stock wheels, some added faggotry with the body kit and wing, and your tryin to call me the F&F imitator and ricer? Get the fuckkkkk outta here.

Last time i checked dumping money into the engine and not the body wasnt called ricing a car out, and wait, isnt that the exact opposit of what you did? You bought this "JDM TYTE" convertible mr2 and then slapped a ugly ass body kit on it, went to a highschool and pulled off a section of the bleacher for a wing, and then left your car at stock height/stock wheels, and didnt put shit into the motor, that my friend is the definition of rice.

Once you get a car that can beat my moms corolla in the 1/4, get back on here. Untill then, i think this website is more fit for your bitch ass.

http://www.ohiocustoms.com

All the hate for Ohiocustoms. :( Minus a couple super rice members they're all right over there.

Well anyways ... back to the show. Also this guy can't be serious. This has got to be a joke of some kind.

But really your cars wayy to old to be cool no matter how fast it goes (there is no jap muscle cars). You honestly cannot tell me that you would rather have something else to modify.

a nice one of these:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2778/2561/31943780006_large.jpg

will always look better than a nice one of these:

NOTE: okay after searching 6 different variations on "nice mr2 spyder" and "sweet mr2 spyder" and "non rice mr2 spyder" this was still the least ricey picture I could find, and it still looks like a bag of shit

http://www.carpictures.com/media/images/400/09LTE310205581AA.jpeg

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. A. Im done w/ highschool and im in college, B. Im not tryin to pick up lil 15 year olds light some people do in there convertible yellow mr2's with ugly ass body kits.

And also, why you keep changing the subject man? I keep talkin shit bout your car, but your not sayin shit back. Stock suspension, stock wheels, some added faggotry with the body kit and wing, and your tryin to call me the F&F imitator and ricer? Get the fuckkkkk outta here.

Last time i checked dumping money into the engine and not the body wasnt called ricing a car out, and wait, isnt that the exact opposit of what you did? You bought this "JDM TYTE" convertible mr2 and then slapped a ugly ass body kit on it, went to a highschool and pulled off a section of the bleacher for a wing, and then left your car at stock height/stock wheels, and didnt put shit into the motor, that my friend is the definition of rice.

Once you get a car that can beat my moms corolla in the 1/4, get back on here. Untill then, i think this website is more fit for your bitch ass.

http://www.ohiocustoms.com

o man you have no hope in life your mom drives a corolla...thats a nice $15k car new:rolleyes: thats why your so angery you and your familys poor. again my wing is cf and costing more than your whole car. :eek2:

last time i checked they didnt make cf bleecher seats but go check next time your at your community college.

see little boy when you have 3 cars and own a house buying "go fast" parts isnt a high priority. i wouldnt expect someone comming from government subsidized housing to understand (section 8 i belive the poor people call it...you would know).