Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we know you don't own that car. If you did and you took a pic with it and you make a sign that says Fuck CR. That will be kinda hard to find on the net don't you think?

You are either Jeff or Scott.

idk who those folks are but fine ill do it give me a few more mins.

I love this guy's avatar, but a real troll doesn't let other people know he's trolling. Looks like we have a troll fail.

Also his story about drunk driving in Willoughby does hold up, as far as the train tracks and all that shit. I used to live one town over. If you want to see some other fun threads, look up his name on Cleveland racing.

From the people and stuff he knows from spyderchat I'd say he's real too.

You should have bought this instead of the doors/hood/spoiler:

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/medium/DCFC0001_0001.JPG

From the people and stuff he knows from spyderchat I'd say he's real too.

You should have bought this instead of the doors/hood/spoiler:

]

the celica 2zz aftermarket intake manifold wont fit the spyder huh?

That's up to the members to rep you in. I'll give it another couple days and if you can't seem to convince the active members here you're worth while, I will have to say goodbye and good try. No hard feelings.

You guys are right. Talking with another member in a non oven like tone he basicly stated that I joined a racing forum with out any racing parts. So as Alex says am disapointment.

I put my head on the CR chopping block and basicly can promise you guys that my car will be fast enough soon. Not 8 sec in the quarter mile but a nice well rounded car (new motor, rims, down the road s/c or turbo and suspension ).

The canards WONT be going on my new bumper. After my bumper is on and painted shortly after I do plan on painting my hood leaving the vent centers black.

I really did join just for "cars and coffee"

edited and other cbus events

Edited by lexus005
  • Downvote 1

the celica 2zz aftermarket intake manifold wont fit the spyder huh?

The Boosted 2.0 header that LR and Boosted made will fit. I was actually working on a m45 supercharger setup before the car got totaled so I was keeping the stock manifold.

I say we let you in based on the entertainment in this newb thread, but I hold no weight around here.