Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o man you have no hope in life your mom drives a corolla...thats a nice $15k car new:rolleyes: thats why your so angery you and your familys poor. again my wing is cf and costing more than your whole car. :eek2:

last time i checked they didnt make cf bleecher seats but go check next time your at your community college.

see little boy when you have 3 cars and own a house buying "go fast" parts isnt a high priority. i wouldnt expect someone comming from government subsidized housing to understand (section 8 i belive the poor people call it...you would know).

...and ban.

Rich people don't go around talking about how rich they are, unless its actually their parent's money, or if they are in fact not really all that rich but like to make others think they are. Also by looking at your terrible spelling, I find it very hard to believe that you are capable of being rich. Even if you are, which I highly doubt, it just proves that money cannot buy good taste.

cleared out markers according too this forum would = rice

Tasteful exterior mods are never frowned upon here. Canards that don't even effect performance until triple digits or so, are probably pretty useless on an MR2. The only time they would even make sense is after all or most GOFASTBITS have been added and the car may then actually make use of such an item.

Wings I never really have too much of an issue with given they're not on a FWD car, and are at least functional. Though again, speed is what counts, if your car can barely get up to a functional MPH to take advantage of said item, why waste time doing it. Lots of ricers are surprised to learn that CF hoods, and canards, and functional body kits were invented to serve a purpose and not to look cool.

Your fail has hit such a level we do not have the ability to measure it.

Please stop taking our bandwidth up you will never get on this site.

Have a bitchin day

...and ban.

Rich people don't go around talking about how rich they are, unless its actually their parent's money, or if they are in fact not really all that rich but like to make others think they are. Also by looking at your terrible spelling, I find it very hard to believe that you are capable of being rich. Even if you are, which I highly doubt, it just proves that money cannot buy good taste.

never said once i was rich but im definately not poor. I do come from a good family and work extemely hard to earn every penny.

Tasteful exterior mods are never frowned upon here. Canards that don't even effect performance until triple digits or so, are probably pretty useless on an MR2. The only time they would even make sense is after all or most GOFASTBITS have been added and the car may then actually make use of such an item.

Wings I never really have too much of an issue with given they're not on a FWD car, and are at least functional. Though again, speed is what counts, if your car can barely get up to a functional MPH to take advantage of said item, why waste time doing it. Lots of ricers are surprised to learn that CF hoods, and canards, and functional body kits were invented to serve a purpose and not to look cool.

I know.... a side business I have is selling bodykits ;)

o man you have no hope in life your mom drives a corolla...thats a nice $15k car new:rolleyes: thats why your so angery you and your familys poor. again my wing is cf and costing more than your whole car. :eek2:

last time i checked they didnt make cf bleecher seats but go check next time your at your community college.

see little boy when you have 3 cars and own a house buying "go fast" parts isnt a high priority. i wouldnt expect someone comming from government subsidized housing to understand (section 8 i belive the poor people call it...you would know).

Im not even going to acknowledge this.

That's fucking tits.

How bout this?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/SevereSarz/Supra-1.jpg

Nicks supra is so sexy

Wouldn't say so. Its just tasteful exterior mods that we like, not ricing our cars out. Clear turns/side markers look good on some cars, just like smoked tail lights look good on some. Its all about that little touch that makes your car different, not that fucking 3 foot tall wing you got hangin off the back of your car.

Your fail has hit such a level we do not have the ability to measure it.

Please stop taking our bandwidth up you will never get on this site.

Have a bitchin day

ya your right. i should of started off with pics of my expedition or my c5. o well. i like my mr2 better.

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112

+1...me and ben rarely agree on something, but this is one of those times

please, redirect yourself to ohio customs and leave us alone...take lexusfag with you please

+1...me and ben rarely agree on something, but this is one of those times

please, redirect yourself to ohio customs and leave us alone...take lexusfag with you please

Whatever tyler. We don't want that ricer shit there either. He just needs to leave the internet period, Al Gore will be thankful.

Guest tbutera2112
My good looking spyder, the only way you can really do it, stock body lowered with 15" fn01r-c's and g-force t/a's.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/medium/115_0760.JPG

i like this one better

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j5dw0.jpg

Dude, you're fucking stupid. You realize the Spyder has the same engine as the 00-03 Corolla, right? You're driving a glorified, mid-engine Corolla, now shut the fuck up.