Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are right. Talking with another member in a non oven like tone he basicly stated that I joined a racing forum with out any racing parts. So as Alex says am disapointment.

I put my head on the CR chopping block and basicly can promise you guys that my car will be fast enough soon. Now 8 sec in the quarter mile but a nice well rounded car (new motor, rims, down the road s/c or turbo and suspension ).

The canards WONT be going on my new bumper. After my bumper is on and painted shortly after I do plan on painting my hood leaving the vent centers black.

I really did join just for "cars and coffee"

edited and other cbus events

Do you enjoy backrubs?

You guys are right. Talking with another member in a non oven like tone he basicly stated that I joined a racing forum with out any racing parts. So as Alex says am disapointment.

I put my head on the CR chopping block and basicly can promise you guys that my car will be fast enough soon. Not 8 sec in the quarter mile but a nice well rounded car (new motor, rims, down the road s/c or turbo and suspension ).

The canards WONT be going on my new bumper. After my bumper is on and painted shortly after I do plan on painting my hood leaving the vent centers black.

I think the only way you are saving this failboat is to quit now, attend some events this spring/summer season, get to know some members in person, and try again later. If you're a cool enough guy in person I don't see much of anything keeping you off the board.

Or just try again at the other CR since you're closer to them.

He is banned on Cleveland Racing.....Btw somebody posted this when he joined up there. Notice the rice tails on the expedition.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/estraw/mr2.jpg

I wonder if he's he opted for the deluxe double wide.

He is banned on Cleveland Racing.....Btw somebody posted this when he joined up there. Notice the rice tails on the expedition.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/estraw/mr2.jpg

what really bugs me about those canards is the completely stupid placement relative to the side marker. it just looks completely retarded with the horizontal line in the middle of the angular canards.

Coming from the guy with a riced out shit kitted MR2, lol. Come to a meet and let my jeep do a 4 wheel peel on your $20 ebay CF hood.

Yo check it out , I bet we can take our tow chains and rip the MR2 in half

:bangbang:

How bout I fuck that MR2 up with my VW.

I put my head on the CR chopping block and basicly can promise you guys that my car will be fast enough soon. Not 8 sec in the quarter mile but a nice well rounded car (new motor, rims, down the road s/c or turbo and suspension ).

Listen,

I will fuck that car up so bad with my race car you will want to sell it and want to buy my car.

Get at me when that thing can trap 120 till then rot in hell in your lemon shaped short north male getting homo shitbag jelly bean rice burning cleveland hated on POS yota.

<< Turning into bed to fuck a hooters girl. night

Triple post, Do not attend any PRK EVENT you are on the

perma ban list.

I just rolled a 4,5,6 on this triple post

Shit son!! can i come to some PRK events? Oh wait, ill be in Panama living the FUCKIN DREAM as well...nevermind mang

Guest tbutera2112
so why does he have scotty's ip address

the guy said he signed in at the gym, and since two other members who are obv. not each other both share that IP, i would guess that all 3 of them go to the same gym and have signed in from there....thats my best guess atleast