Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're fucking stupid. You realize the Spyder has the same engine as the 00-03 Corolla, right? You're driving a glorified, mid-engine Corolla, now shut the fuck up.

The picture? It's an '83 4-door Corolla.

So you see the irony then?

Guest tbutera2112
i know someone that makes 90k + per year and drives a corolla...it has nothing to do with being poor, i guess some people prefer to drive throw-away cars and spend the money elsewhere

i like this one better

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j5dw0.jpg

the wing is too fast and furious for me.

i like Littleguy's. It doesn't try to be anything its not and it looks like it'd be a lot of fun to drive to, during, and from an auto-x.

edit: does anyone else thing that thing is riding really high to acommodate the front lip? the side skirts look way high off the ground

Because that site is gay. I hear them calling you, you should log on there, and off here.

^

Ben said it best.

+1...me and ben rarely agree on something, but this is one of those times

please, redirect yourself to ohio customs and leave us alone...take lexusfag with you please

You guys are gay

Please post before and after pics of your dads C5 that he let you drive one time, but you mushed it into a pole cause you were drunk.

:lol:

Kind of interesting how he doesn't mention the Expedition or C5 until the 16th page. OHHH YEAH, by the way guys, I have a Corvette too, but I didn't figure it was worth mentioning. My baller status MR2 is way cooler.

After seeing pics of the MR2, I could only imagine what his C5 would look like (if he had one, that is)

o man you have no hope in life your mom drives a corolla...thats a nice $15k car new:rolleyes: thats why your so angery you and your familys poor. again my wing is cf and costing more than your whole car. :eek2:

last time i checked they didnt make cf bleecher seats but go check next time your at your community college.

see little boy when you have 3 cars and own a house buying "go fast" parts isnt a high priority. i wouldnt expect someone comming from government subsidized housing to understand (section 8 i belive the poor people call it...you would know).

this post made me LMFAO. Let me get this strait, you cant afford go fast parts, but you can afford a gay ass 1500 dollar hood along with some other gay crap? you fail...

Kind of interesting how he doesn't mention the Expedition or C5 until the 16th page. OHHH YEAH, by the way guys, I have a Corvette too, but I didn't figure it was worth mentioning. My baller status MR2 is way cooler.

After seeing pics of the MR2, I could only imagine what his C5 would look like (if he had one, that is)

http://www.smokinvette.com/corvettephotos/data/501/Rear-wing-web-large-3.jpg

Whoa what happened in here?

What is there to not like about a 7M swapped second gen Supra? There is a lot more thought and originality in that than a MRS with a lot of random body parts hung on it. Don't defend your car as if there is nothing better out there, because there is...

What is there to not like about a 7M swapped second gen Supra? There is a lot more thought and originality in that than a MRS with a lot of random body parts hung on it. Don't defend your car as if there is nothing better out there, because there is...

Hold on, im confused by this.

Did you not count the very first Celica as a supra too? Because were actually the "MKIII" 3rd gens, but some people see ours as being the second gens, and the generation before mine being the first gen.

the wing is too fast and furious for me.

i like Littleguy's. It doesn't try to be anything its not and it looks like it'd be a lot of fun to drive to, during, and from an auto-x.

edit: does anyone else thing that thing is riding really high to acommodate the front lip? the side skirts look way high off the ground

lip is photo shopped on. the company's still working on it.

this post made me LMFAO. Let me get this strait, you cant afford go fast parts, but you can afford a gay ass 1500 dollar hood along with some other gay crap? you fail...

making it "go fast" isnt high on the agenda. sorry

I made mention of my expedition in prior post pages back. My mom, dad, and I all have C5's ;) and were all stock....well i have the factory mag rims on it.