Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not taking my cover off ill replace my license plate with CR thats pretty much what im willing to do. Or you can have this.

http://i47.tinypic.com/11ke9t3.jpg

How in the fuck did I look over this thread, That car looks like my work shirt :p

Ugly as fuck and I only gotta wear it to get paid, unfortunately you choose to rock that thing thats totally ok cause the Short North has a ton of parking spots for it out in front of the Havana Club...

How in the fuck did I look over this thread, That car looks like my work shirt :p

Ugly as fuck and I only gotta wear it to get paid, unfortunately you choose to rock that thing thats totally ok cause the Short North has a ton of parking spots for it out in front of the Havana Club...

Attention Jeep Owners and 4x4 Enthusiasts!

If you are interested in participating in a Gay and Lesbian Jeep Enthusiasts Club

in the Northeastern United States, please send an email to: GALJEC@hotmail.com

Its said to be over 80% off Jeep owners are homosexual:marc2:

Attention Jeep Owners and 4x4 Enthusiasts!

If you are interested in participating in a Gay and Lesbian Jeep Enthusiasts Club

in the Northeastern United States, please send an email to: GALJEC@hotmail.com

Its said to be over 80% off Jeep owners are homosexual:marc2:

Coming from the guy with a riced out shit kitted MR2, lol. Come to a meet and let my jeep do a 4 wheel peel on your $20 ebay CF hood.

What are you 13? This isn't myspace you boob, we don't wanna know what you look like. Your face makes babies cry.

I agree with you being in the picture and holding a sign with something mentioning CR. I'll give you till 5PM today and then I will ban you and your IP.

Dover wanted it...best i could do