bar for a basement-

evan9381

where can i find one? i looked on scioto valleys website and the site sucks...doesnt show much selection, or even prices on some...

since ive got an empty 1/2 of my basement/living area, on the half that doesnt have my couch or TV im thinking of either a huge fishtank or a bar, and im thinking the bar would get more use, and look a lot cooler without the upkeep of a big tank

ive got about 12-13' from the walls i want to put it between, so im thinking like a 7' L bar or an 8' straight bar i can walk into from either side with a shelving unit to go against the wall, mirror background, etc.

or if any have done it, how hard would it be to BUILD a decent looking bar? i dont want something janky but i dont need it to look like it belongs in a million dollar home

Have you tried Garden Ridge? i think my girls parents bought their barset from that place when they moved into their new house and its a pretty nice setup.

I dont think building the bar would be all that hard, the hard part would be all the finish work and attention to detail you'd have to put into it to make it look really good.

are you planning on having people over alot? if not, why bother building a bar in the basement.... are you planning on serving yourself or something?

enough that it gave me the thought to put one down there. lol