Mr. Butera

Clifford Automotive

Normally these would just go through a PM, but just because its public, I'll try to clear it up publically. I don't care about what you say about anyone else. But please don't bad mouth me, over a common ford problem of T5's getting stuck in gear. Now I know you never said my name in this, but if "Bob knows Joe", Bob knows where the work was done.

yea it is...he has RAPED that car so bad...

already blown the clutch out, and popped the headgaskets...i just put those headgaskets in like 8k miles before i sold him my drivetrain and he already messed it up...that clutch gripped like a champ too...but then again, the body shop that fried my transmission may have ****ed up the clutch too, idk...but as of now, that car is ****ed

ful rebuild plus single turbo is in the works for it

when i said it was kinda gay, i meant the concept of it..... its a v6 chassis that is fobra'd out

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

t-45s are garbage. i went through 3 of them in one summer. kevin, i hope all gets resolved in an ethical and professional manner. the guy that hit my car is not returning our phone calls. fortunately for us, i know his address, and where he works. the police will be called on a hit and run tomorrow if he doesnt respond. or, he will find a smashed windscreen when he goes for his morning commute to work.

edit: what kind of paradoxial world am i in.

Guest Removed
Thanks, and you'll get your car back still shifting when Im done with it. Because we dont have these problems with GM's

you think...his trans is busted already....:p

and ask craig how many times he has pieced his back together

Guest Removed
Ask Kevin how many times he drove my car from Baltimore to Downtown and back on a stock tranny and I got the car back in one piece. Every time.

with 1/2 the tread left.:p

i kid i kid

Guest Removed
I plead the 5th.

and im pleading the 5th on what i seen done with tylers while i was standing there :o.

since u still havent ever looked at my turd. i'll make sure i leave the windows out so there's no clear on them :p

and im pleading the 5th on what i seen done with tylers while i was standing there :o.

since u still havent ever looked at my turd. i'll make sure i leave the windows out so there's no clear on them :p

Im sorry I didnt know you still wanted me to. I would like to stop by and check you out sometime, so we can do it then. I've got a 66 coming in that you might like.