lake erie fishing trips

jeffro

Our boat will be comming out of hybernation very soon, and i am gauging interest in some lake erie fishing trips. it would be my father and i, plus we could take 2 people. we would split the cost of fuel 4 ways. it has a 100 gallon fuel tank. only takes about 75 gallons for a full day fishing, generally from 6am-2 or 3pm. we would buy 40, you buy the other 35 gallons. Ive been fishing the lake since i was about 10, and my father has been fishing it since the early 80's. were not looking to make any profits, just ease our wallets, and give others the opportunity for a fun day on the lake.

our boat:

25' four winns 240 sundowner.

460 King cobra OMC engine

fish/depth finder

ship to shore marine radio

cabin with john

deep V for smashing waves.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/S5BukGBnHBI/AAAAAAAAAVg/7yfOd530I5c/s912/boat.jpg

if for some reason we're not allowed to do this, please feel free to delete this thread.

Edited by jeffro

extra gear for use? lol.

if so, im in for perch/walleye...i just dont have much gear anymore since i really haven't fished in the last 4-5 years...i got out about 10 times to local ponds this past year but just for some small bass up to ~16" or so.

extra gear for use? lol.

if so, im in for perch/walleye...i just dont have much gear anymore since i really haven't fished in the last 4-5 years...i got out about 10 times to local ponds this past year but just for some small bass up to ~16" or so.

weve got poles comming out the ass. the thrill of hooking a 30" angry walleye is awesome.