Let the beatings begin...

Patterson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good (re)intro. Welcome back. I love the cars, especially the Scirocco. When they were new, they were one of the coolest cars around .... then for years they seemed to disappear.

+ rep

I think the allure is when I drive it, nobody knows what it is. The parts stores love it when I show up. They schooled in old VW's.

Maybe you should plan, the naked trip to europe for 2011? Either way I like the cars! good luck you should fit in well here.

Could I save the bucks and make the run through German Village? I could do that for like three bucks, and do it on a weekend.

Edited by Patterson

Welcome to CR. Got a couple friends who are hardcore VW people. Oh, and I got some good Bug stories. lol

We seem to be few and far between in Columbus. Well, pre-99.5 anyway. VW did build cars before that. :D

welcome i saw a clean Scirroco in Virgina with a TDI swap

50+ mpg. Gotta love that. The cars can weigh under 2k easily. A guy in Mt Vernon is building one. Gonna be very nice.

Thanks Gents. Its getting new paint in a month or so, the Jetta needs to wait. I got a hair up my butt yesterday and repainted the hood. That only depressed me more cause I saw how bad the rest of the car is. That one I will have painted professionally.
  • Upvote 1

Eric hows it going long?? Long time no talk again, the scirocco reminds of one I had faded red glory!! The one car I wish i could have back. Anyway good intro, good luck, hit me up sometime.