Let the beatings begin...

Patterson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great intro, welcome to CR, we have quite a few VW enthusiasts on here. Thanks for joining.

Thank you. Things have calmed down a lot in my life, so I can get more involved in automotive activities again.

I refuse to go the played out Euro bumper and lighting, stretched tires, and Iron Cross', or checkerboard roofs or hoods. I thought that was cool for about ten minutes.

Thank God!!!

Nice looking VW's. I would like to own a Scirocco some day. Yours is cleeeeeean. :thumbup:

Thank God!!!

Nice looking VW's. I would like to own a Scirocco some day. Yours is cleeeeeean. :thumbup:

Thanks. The underside is cleaner than my Durango. It's stupid.

throw some BBs's on her and drop it another inch and that shit will be murdaaaa!!!!

I dunno. I took out the boy's Go Diego Go Jeep tonight when I got home form work. He's gonna be pissed.

I do have the original 15x6 RA's. Do those count?

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed

speedway at wasterville road...damn i miss that place. good times. I know that old VW from up that way. neighbor hood right behind the old movie theater right?

welcome. nice intro

speedway at wasterville road...damn i miss that place. good times. I know that old VW from up that way. neighbor hood right behind the old movie theater right?

welcome. nice intro

That was actually the pic I bought it based off of. I know it's been around. I bought form a girl down near Groveport I think.

I love Speedway, I don't live far from that one. Sunbury Rd.

I don't get the Scirroco love. I am a huge VW fan, love almost all of their models, but I never understood it. They look wierd to me, corrado looks much better.

Love the GLI and Beetle though!!!

You on ohiovw.com?

Scirocco owners are an odd bunch. I've owned one off and on for probably ten years, and attend a few club meets a year. I always feel a little out of place. Like I'm not nerdy enough, or I didn't trek through Europe naked in '86. But I keep buying them. It's easy to work on. Which is a good thing, it always needs something.

I was on there once. Looked kinda boring though. I'm on Whoretex a lot though.