Daytona 200

NinjaNick

• 2 weeks later...
bump for tonight. 8pm on speed. or 7:30 i cant remember.

i wanna see the supercross... i think thats on monday evening or something? i dunno if it can beat last year's tho

last year was by far the craziest supercross i have ever watched!!

DMG will effectively ruin US road racing in this country. It's a great thing for GP and WSBK, but man, at least we didn't have to wait until 2 weeks to see a race.

As far as Daytona? Typical for the event. The 1000 race was good, but not really shocking. Everyone says the race was closer, but honestly, the top three pulled away and left everyone. Pegram was over 15-20 seconds back. Same old, same old. Mladin will win it and prove his point - it is rider, not bike...

The 200 was stupid. Pace car could have killed Aquino. The idea is stupid, too with the start and that many riders. DMG is trying to do too many things NASCAR oriented and it just doesn't work with bikes. Think car dealer who buys a motorcycle shop... What works for one isn't going to neccessarily work for the other...

DMG also doesn't give two shits what the riders think in terms of saftey and the set-up. As proof at Rider's Meeting when there was discussion about the flag stand...