Sales and Service Rep Needed

Patterson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Position Re-opened. 35-40K the first year.

Position Available

Sales and Service Rep

OBJECTIVE REQUIREMENTS

Education.................................... High School Diploma or its equivalent.

Experience................................... Sales experience preferred but not necessary.

Personal Protective Equipment.... Ability to wear personal protective equipment, including respirator.

Specific Skills............................... Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts. Ability and desire to provide quality service increase sales. Must meet HCC driver qualifications.

SPECIFIC DUTIES:

Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company· Services existing customers by exchanging solvent and/or replacing drums, parts washers and other equipment· Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time· Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation· Assess potential customer needs, present HCC products and services and develop new customers· Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.· Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance· Performs other related duties as assigned.

Date Open: 04/21/2010 Date Closed: 05/15/2010 or until position filled

Working Company Paid Physical Exam Required: X

Hours: 40+ Company Paid Substance Abuse Testing Required: X

APPLY TO:

Rusty Hancock Branch Manager: Kenneth.Hancock@crystal-clean.com

Erik Patterson Branch Sales Manager: Erik.Patterson@crystal-clean.com

Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

If only I lived in Columbus! 4 years of sales and customer service experience, and looking to get paid a bit more then I am now.

Our Cleveland branch needs a guy too I think. You should call. We hired a guy two weeks ago, and he quit this morning. Oh well I knew he would'nt last.