Cincinnati soon to be on Wrecked Exotics...

Science Abuse

Just watching the morning news, some hoon bent his Ford GT on 71 last night. Bonus points for anyone who finds an article with the pics. Was on Channel 5, but they don't have it on their site.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Driver-Cited-For-Crashing-150-000-Car-Into-Wall/oAYaoZ2vzkGB2vDntpveAA.cspx

Done.

Guest GMoney
Another example of user error. Cars like this should require an intelligence and skills test before being sold. Poor car. :(

If you drive hard enough at some point you will write one off. It not a matter of skill. It a matter of driving the car like it should be driven, on the edge.

I have never wrecked any car i own or even spun out in a shifter kart at Circleville or Mid Ohio, but i know at some point it will happen.

I need to find out what yard it went to, I want that transmission.

If you drive hard enough at some point you will write one off. It not a matter of skill. It a matter of driving the car like it should be driven, on the edge.

I have never wrecked any car i own or even spun out in a shifter kart at Circleville or Mid Ohio, but i know at some point it will happen.

Though this is true, I agree with the previous statement. Before you're given a car like that, you should have your testing and experimentations "phase" complete. Additionaly,this shit should not be done on the open road (especially Cincinnati, theroads suck). Bend your car at the track, not on the highway.

I need to find out what yard it went to, I want that transmission.

Though this is true, I agree with the previous statement. Before you're given a car like that, you should have your testing and experimentations "phase" complete. Additionaly,this shit should not be done on the open road (especially Cincinnati, theroads suck). Bend your car at the track, not on the highway.

your willing to pay 20k for a transmission? Cause i bet thats how much it goes for.

The above involves the "intelligence" test that I mentioned. You don't drive a car like a Ford GT on the edge when you're on a public road.

agreed