Time for stelzer rd yet?

Stoopid Hipster

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw you drive past, we missed you :(

yea i was gona stop but it looks like things were about to get bad with all the cops and stuff i saw the orange cobra and a stang leaving with a red cobalt and they turned a to go on 270 and like 300feet behind them was a cop going like 70 towards them so i was like na

yea i was gona stop but it looks like things were about to get bad with all the cops and stuff i saw the orange cobra and a stang leaving with a red cobalt and they turned a to go on 270 and like 300feet behind them was a cop going like 70 towards them so i was like na

Um we had zero problems outside of people who pull away blasting shitty rap music.

No idea what the guys were donig that were leaving.

wow thats interesting.

wow thats interesting.

Yeah I am pretty sure you guys were going the other way that the cop and paddy wagon were going, and I am also pretty sure those where at different times.

OR

Maybe you were racing sooooo fast that the very fabric of space and time were bent? I mean I am now Steve Hawlking but due to my upper level math I think that it is possible. Even more so now that you got the blinker fluid changed in the mustang.

Wow my mind is has been blown like Tiger at a vegas whore house!