Time for stelzer rd yet?

Stoopid Hipster

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going to be out tomorrow (friday) if so, where? Also, saturday is opening day at kil kare raceway if anyone wants to go. I think a few people from chillicothe are heading over to attend. Its pretty empty on opening day so you dont have to wait 2hrs to make a pass. Weather in Xenia is calling for clouds and 67 but the rain is going to hold off until later in the evening.

-Nick-

Is anyone going to be out tomorrow (friday) if so, where? Also, saturday is opening day at kil kare raceway if anyone wants to go. I think a few people from chillicothe are heading over to attend. Its pretty empty on opening day so you dont have to wait 2hrs to make a pass. Weather in Xenia is calling for clouds and 67 but the rain is going to hold off until later in the evening.

-Nick-

same with dragway 42. i like 42 never been to kil kare so i cant really say which one is better of the 2 but it seems as if alot of tuners go to that track. something im a fan of.

I MIGHT GO AND MAKE THIS MEET BETTER !!!
Id like to see that Evo of yours. if you still have it.

same with dragway 42. i like 42 never been to kil kare so i cant really say which one is better of the 2 but it seems as if alot of tuners go to that track. something im a fan of.

you can always join:D

join what? the trip to kil kare?

Guest tbutera2112
LOL! Bring her along...or will she be bored?

shes came out before...she gets bored but she doesnt mind usually...but ive been fucking with my bike all damn day and now im tired and staying in for the night lol