Carry Laws

John Bruh

I know for a fact yes in WV and PA. Maryland is wierd and state laws dont seem to apply for every county youre in. I lived in Maryland and can say without a doubt, its the shittiest of the shitty.

Where you going? I hope its not in or around Frederick. Most corrupt police in the state and prolly in the country. They dont even give a fuck. They will pull you over for anything.

Your question is very broad so I am hesitant to answer. I want to assume you are referring to concealed carry of firearms... however if I answer yes and you are really talking about crack I would be wrong. Since you stated you are going to a dealer I also wonder if this dealer will supply you with more crack. If so I will have to close this thread.

Thank you,

CR Management

thanks. I was just wondering.

Definately watch your speed in Maryland if you're going to risk carrying. They are notorious for coming down hard on out-of-staters.

Edit: notorious just for speeding tickets and such, let alone if they catch you carrying illegally.

Edited by twistedfocus

Ohio does not have recipricity with PA. I have a FL CCW to cover that. I would reccommmend looking at the consequences before advertising on a public forum you are going to carry illegally. I would imagine they will rape you with sandpaper...just my $.02.

im glad someone said something about PA. i go to pittsburgh a few times a year and usually hit that rest stop right before PA in WV to put my gun in the trunk and unload it.

but IIRC, PA does have open carry, but i dont know if thats just for residents...never really looked into that aspect since im not there that much to care, and i have no desire to open carry in some of the places that we go.

im glad someone said something about PA. i go to pittsburgh a few times a year and usually hit that rest stop right before PA in WV to put my gun in the trunk and unload it.

but IIRC, PA does have open carry, but i dont know if thats just for residents...never really looked into that aspect since im not there that much to care, and i have no desire to open carry in some of the places that we go.

Most states do allow open carry but but unless you want to spend your money on a lawyer fighting a charge of inducing panic because of a dick cop that doesn't know or care about the law...just better to conceal. You can carry in restaurants that serve alcohol in PA as well as long as you aren't drinking. (Ohio is a little behind the curve on that one.)

Most states do allow open carry but but unless you want to spend your money on a lawyer fighting a charge of inducing panic because of a dick cop that doesn't know or care about the law...just better to conceal. You can carry in restaurants that serve alcohol in PA as well as long as you aren't drinking. (Ohio is a little behind the curve on that one.)

IIRC, when i looked up FL carry laws when we went down a couple years ago, you can carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol, as long as no more than 70% of their sales comes from alcohol (ie, bars).

• 2 weeks later...
shouldn't you be allowed to open carry anywhere unless the right to bear arms is no longer valid? (obviously not including places that serve booze)

I am tired of all the common sense on this forum. I will not tolerate it anymore.