Anyone shop at Bethel walmart?

HotCarl

Read in todays dispatch they arrested a guy that goes there with the sole intention to punch little kids in the head with his car keys balled up in his fist. Apparently he got off on the thrill of being able to do it so close to the parents and them not know he did anything wrong leaving the kids crying as he walks away.

What kind of sick fuck does this?

saw it on the news today...cant remember if it made national news (MSNBC is what i frequent at work) or if it was just in the local section they have...

reminded me of the guy fall of last year that told the woman with the crying 2 year old "you shut that kid up or i'll shut him up for you"...the woman did nothing and the guy went on to smack the kid in the face twice

saw it on the news today...cant remember if it made national news (MSNBC is what i frequent at work) or if it was just in the local section they have...

reminded me of the guy fall of last year that told the woman with the crying 2 year old "you shut that kid up or i'll shut him up for you"...the woman did nothing and the guy went on to smack the kid in the face twice

Are you fucking kidding me?! Why are some people so passive?! I mean, if im shopping at a store and my neice or nephew started crying for no reason and told me that man hit them I would go fucking apeshit. I have a real laid back, low key personality but in that situation no fucking way would i just stand there and do nothing.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/man-slaps-strangers-crying-129235.html

Man slaps stranger’s crying kidShareThisPrint E-mail .By KATIE LESLIE

http://www.ajc.com/multimedia/dynamic/00244/accused-slapper_244633l.jpg

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A Gwinnett County man is in custody accused of slapping a stranger’s crying toddler in a Stone Mountain Wal-Mart on Monday.

Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office Roger Stephens was found guilty in a Gwinnett County bench trial.

.Sonya Mathews, the mother of the 2-year-old child, told police that both were walking in the aisles of the Rockbridge Road store when Roger Stephens, 61, approached and said “if you don’t shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you,” according to a police report.

A few moments later, in another aisle, Stephens grabbed the 2-year-old and slapped her across the face four or five times, according to the report.

Stephens then told Mathews, “See, I told you I would shut her up,” according to the report.

A bystander held Stephens until store security came to assist, according to a WSB-TV report.

When police arrived, Stephens said that he slapped the child and that he apologized to Mathews, according to the report.

Stephens was charged with felony cruelty to children. He had his first court appearance Tuesday and is being held at the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond, according to the Gwinnett Police Department spokesman Cpl. David Schiralli.

The 2-year-old victim sustained slight redness to the face, according to the report. There was no video footage in the area the incident took place, according to the report.

Read in todays dispatch they arrested a guy that goes there with the sole intention to punch little kids in the head with his car keys balled up in his fist. Apparently he got off on the thrill of being able to do it so close to the parents and them not know he did anything wrong leaving the kids crying as he walks away.

What kind of sick fuck does this?

The kind that shops at walmart.

I guess the moral of the story is, If can't keep your damn rugrats from acting up in a public place, then leave them at home. That way, I don't have to tell you to make your kids shut up, then when you act like a hard ass, make you look like a pussy in front your family

(hahaha)