Petty GTP

Ef8sirJunkie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Richard-Petty-50th-Anniversary-NASCAR-Concept-Car_W0QQitemZ170447337471QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item27af73f7ff

Figured some of the 3800 crowed on here would get a hard on for this.... doesnt say if anything is done internally or any hp numbers. I hope so for the price!

And an actuall Richard Petty autograph, one of a kind wheels, one of a kind GM-made carbon fiber PANELS, not overlays, and the fact that it actually is a GM concept car, not just a SEMA car whipped up by a tuner.

Yeah, too much money, but only by about half. Too bad they didn't drop in the high compression N/A 3800 from the Intimidator concept, then it would easily be worth more than that.

I am going to get The Stig and and our personal Black Stig to sign my cavalier. Then after I take a picture of them on the hood I can sell it for $30K. Don't worry Brian you and the Stig can split 50% once I sell it.

Guest Removed