Bottles are for Babies-Real men get BLOWN

CRAWDAD

Dude, shave off those hundreths and join the 10 sec nitrous club. Nitrous cars are a thing of the past on this forum.

discuss

Remember this forum opened in the Fast and Furious era!!!!! When NAWWASSSSS was COOOLLLLLL

discuss!

<<<<<has been sippin the Koolaid

Edited by CRAWDAD

Shiiit bottles aren't for babies... Not when it costs me just over 1200 for my fuel system just so I can spray ( this is why I'm not gonna this yr)

Besides I prefer turbos just need to build a turbo car now already have a blower car

Pump. 309

line 110

regulators 149.00 each I need two

y blocks 40 each I need two

fitting kit for reg 55 each I need two

then the filters and all the an fittings make up the rest

I should have used -10 when I first built it

Shiiit bottles aren't for babies... Not when it costs me just over 1200 for my fuel system just so I can spray ( this is why I'm not gonna this yr)

Besides I prefer turbos just need to build a turbo car now already have a blower car

turbos are where the real power is at!

Guest Removed
Pump. 309

line 110

regulators 149.00 each I need two

y blocks 40 each I need two

fitting kit for reg 55 each I need two

then the filters and all the an fittings make up the rest

I should have used -10 when I first built it

you dont need 2 $150 regulators...nitrous guys swear by the holley hp $20 ones for there spray sides. go look on yellowbullet.com

one side of the regulator you have can feed the carb(and not use a y block) the other side goes to the holley regulator. and if you thinking of using the a1000 like i think you are, you have to run a return line for the main regulator, with atleast a 6an return back to the tank.

Shit on my 13 yr old 355 i was picking up 2 sec on a 225 shot i loved it. cheapest go fast on the market. but when u need 4 bottles to play for the weekend. turbos are money well spent. ive decided on selling the motor in the blazer 12to1 350 and putting a 8-71 in it on e85 and a 200 shot on top. if thats not for babbies who is that for? ME hell yea