Epic Productionz

Miller

Grant and I started our own business here in December called ZGJ Epic Productions LLC. Now, this is not an advertisement for our work as I have not paid CR for any sort of sponsor rights (though I will now if this post causes concern). What this is is an opportunity for CR to have a little bit of fun with us. What we do: we make movies with automotive related material and turn them nearly into music videos. We also produce a lot of random, dumb shit. Our site is built, but not loaded to the web yet so don't ask (we aren't loading it until our product is finished and ready for sale.

Anyway, Grant wanted to present us with a challenge so he asked me to forward this over here. As a personal test and for some fun we're going to make a video over the next 3-4 weeks the length of one song for CR. So, what would you guys like to see? Note that music sets the tone. It could be bad ass (trust me our equipment provides some good stuff), cool, completely homo, comedic, what have you. I suggested we do a gay video to an Alicia Keys song in reference to my car breaking all the time, so that'd be pretty ridiculous to watch too.

Me doing a fly bye @ 150 to Panama by VanHalen:cool: Then Dovers GT passing me @160........:bangbang:

And you guys passing me @ 135 :(

Anyway, keep pitching ideas and I'll do work. I'm ordering a wide angle lens next month and I'm really gonna get some good ishhhh

Well no shit. No free plugs for your company now and I had a nice idea to promote for you. :gtfo:

Pitch some more ideas. Ryan if your bike has enough surface area for 3, 6x4 sticky pods I'll put you to use for some taping. I think a bike would get some schweet shots. And Shanton we already intended to ask you to participate in our up and coming "Luchini" video. Which is my personal favorite thus far.

So my vote's Alicia Keys and I can work Neonkiller and D in on that.

Another vote for Thorne's idea . That's axed unless I have ticket donations.

Grant wants brotha lynch hung gangster.

promote what? you using my name... HA.

you got all the parts yet homie?

Zing. You will see this shit and want your name in it buddy.

I ordered my gaskets today they'll be here when I get home tomorrow. I'll see how much I get done tomorrow. It's amazing how much easier this thing is to work on when everything's done right and I'm not hacking shit together and cutting corners :lol:

i take it your doing it yourself this time....lol...hello my name is on the quarter windows if you look close enough..:lol:

Ya I borrowed an engine puller. It's much easier this way, my impatience isn't effecting the craftsmanship now. I'll :ninja: edit you son!

Guest Removed
Ya I borrowed an engine puller. It's much easier this way, my impatience isn't effecting the craftsmanship now. I'll :ninja: edit you son!

you need me fool....be like your dudes shit that the heads wasnt even torqued down all the way, or clean for that matter..:lol:

which that fucker still owes me $136 :mad:

you need me fool....be like your dudes shit that the heads wasnt even torqued down all the way, or clean for that matter..:lol:

which that fucker still owes me $136 :mad:

Phil's an idiot - my engine is already clean enough to perform surgery on and I know how to use a torque wrench. I'll be fine. I wanted you to do it man but I need to get back on the road and you're a busy, busy man.

did the headers pull of the heads easy?

other topic is lame. videos of every one else's car passing yours

I don't know what you did to them but they are much more buttery then I remember they used to be.

come shoot my bmw when I start it the first time. ill be doing an open headers WOT pass down reynoldsburg new albany road, then the rest will be random shots, all themed to "Destroy Everything" by Hatebreed, "Fuck Authority" by Pennywise, or some other epic song with some double bass drum action.

ive actually really been thinking of doing this.

If you guys take initiative and message me dates when you are doing stuff I will do my best to come out and record things. Hob I would love to go to deals Gap this year but Grant and I are saving for a New york Trip and possibly (possibly) Texas Mile.

• 2 weeks later...