New Race Car

TurboNova

Well its getting close to that time again for me to start back out at CMS for crazy compact races. I scrapped the old tempo and put this car together hoping for some better times. 1998 Cavalier

Big thanks to Tommy (total sign) for the awesome vinyls

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/racecar.jpg

and yes there are a couple lugs missing. I need to change them all to acorns

Is it wrong of me to lol at a stock Cavi with a roll cage?

It does sound kinda fun though.

nope...it gets alot of looks on the trailer to the track. Gotta be safe out there it gets stupid out on the track. Going 3 wide on that small of a track with 25 cars in the main, people get put into the wall and spun out. Cars cheap to race but super time intensive to make it race ready from a street car.

Its best to find someone who is stepping up in classes and buy there car for money they have in it (less than 2k) and race it for a couple years.

nice compact there. they are a blast to drive, drove a few down at shadybowl speedway. they are a good entry level class to get into and depending on where you race, cheap to start. down at shadybowl they get carried away with the cars. guys running cams, bigget throttle bodies, milled and ported head, aluminum light weight fly wheels, faulkin cheater slicks, balast weights. anything that could apply to a real race car. this is a good class to get started in circle track racing.