tanner foust drifts mulholland dr

88lx5oh

i didnt know scion had a rear wheel drive anything

Drift rules allow them to use any combination of chassis and engine from a particular manufacturer. That allowed them to use a Scion TC body and a Toyota NASCAR V8 engine.

The Scion drift cars are modified with items from the Toyota Avensis/Caldina all-wheel-drive chassis on which the tC is built. Modify the engine mounts to perform a transverse to longitudinal conversion and voila'

Nice video and the guy has skills. Kind of annoying all the youtube comments trying to trash on it, i mean the guy doesnt get sponsers like he has and is one of the leading drifting competitors year after year for nothing...

it seemed real choppy. and not smooth and easy flow like they do in japan. but still cool they let him do that..

It's Muholland, production companies rent it. Hell, there's probably a flat rate through the municipality.

Ditto on the sloppy drift, not very tidy at all.... but then again, it's drifting, which is nonsensical to begin with.

I don't know about sloppy, because it didn't look that bad to me. Although I would like to point out that in almost all those clips there are no other skidmarks on the pavement, which means he did it in one take, unlike the Block video's that are pieced together and edited from multiple takes.

Although I would like to point out that in almost all those clips there are no other skidmarks on the pavement, which means he did it in one take, unlike the Block video's that are pieced together and edited from multiple takes.

I noticed the same thing...

...skill. :D