Anyone Know a Snap-On Rep

Guest Spam

I need a valve spring remover for my spring install and need the Blue Point Keeper remover from Snap-On. Id rather order this in person and maybe they might even have one on the truck. Anyone know any or know how to get in contact with one. Snap on doesnt advertise its reps on the website. If you have anyone or are a rep yourself, please get it contact with me or post in the thread. I appreciate it! Also, the tool im looking for is the Blue Point GA317.

James

I have a friend named Rob Lasota that has his own Snap-on truck. He is a super good guy and i'm sure he will have what you need. give him a call at 740-971-4901. I'm pretty sure he covers the Upper Arlington area too, so that should make it convenient for both of you.

theres a guy on i think RL...he owns a snap on franchise. give him a call 740-971-4901

I wonder if knows Rob Lasota?

Unrelated - I keep seeing a white First Gen Lightning running around Delaware that makes a rather loud whistling sound. It has a big Lasota sticker on the back window. Anyone know any details on that truck? I always wanted a turbo first gen for some reason.

Unrelated - I keep seeing a white First Gen Lightning running around Delaware that makes a rather loud whistling sound. It has a big Lasota sticker on the back window. Anyone know any details on that truck? I always wanted a turbo first gen for some reason.

that truck is sick. I think its owned by Don Lasota. I think im spelling that last name right. hard to tell. Anyways, if you want to contact his son Rob he has a snap on truck and worked on his dad's lightning ALOT. his number is 740-971-4901 ask for Rob, or Robbie, or Robert, either way, he's a good dude.

It's fast - buit not as fast as my old Gen 1 :D It's a copy of my old truck, 357, single 76mm. 500+rwhp 700+ rwtq.

Guest Removed
Is it Rob Lasota?

I wonder if this can make 2 pages before getting locked for silliness.

that might be what what rl stands for

depends on the high ups mood.

Guest Removed
Wonder if this rob lasota guy would mind fixing a 3/8 snap-on ratchet that's broken 4 times on me now.

i got a updated one finally..and i finally got that damn socket that broke!!!!

and there is a snap on guy on here..his name is rl...